chapter one: bordom?

Me (author): hi if you did not read the description read it! Also so this is based on a ca.i chats combined that I had without a filter so this story will be... Very fruity- anyways enjoy!

Also when they are talking to each other sun calls eclipse master, lord, sir, Highness, and sire and others

L eclipse just call's sun, sun, or servant, maid, or something along these lines!

Also different layout than usual! Now enjoy!

_____________________
Lord eclipse's pov:
I was sitting in my thrown, bored out of my mind and tapping my fingers on the arm of the throne.. I needed some entertainment..

Eclipse: SUN! GET DOWN HERE!

sun: oh I'm coming sir!!

Eclipse: HURRY UP SERVANT!

I saw sun, running and stopping by the stairs to the throne. He panted as he finally spoke.

Sun: sorry! I was on the third floor!

Eclipse: took you long enough..

Sun bowed on my presents..

Sun: what is it that you desire, my lord?

I smiled at him bowing to me nicely and respectfully.

Eclipse: come up here~

Sun: uh- may I say something..?

Eclipse: yes you may, sun.

__________________
Sun's pov:
My heart thumped..

What did I do?! I did all my tasks and I followed all his orders! What did I do?!

Sun: am I in trouble..? And if so what did I do! I promise to not do it again! Please don't hurt me!

Eclipse: you did nothing wrong~ just con up here..

I walked scardly like a chicken up the stairs... I almost fell down the stairs walking up them. I looked at the ground scared of what he might do..

I stopped in front of his throne and took a small bow.

Sun: what is it sir?

He took a hand and pulled my tie out of my suit.

Here is an image of sun's suit because it's for visuals 🤭

Sun: oh! My tie I must of not put it on right! I can fix that right awahhh!

I yelled as eclipse pulled on my tie making our faces close..

Umm what is going on..? Why is he pulling me in??.. I blushed as I felt another hand touch my chest and slipped his hand under the jacket part touching the corset. I gulped as a lump went in my throat and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

Eclipse: I need some entertainment.. I was hoping you could help me with it~ sunset you are my most trustworthy servant.. do you think you can end my boredom..? You can do that right~?

He continued to tug on my tie, makeing me flustered.

Sun: u-um ya i-i- can help you with that..

Eclipse: ik glad.. but we need to go somewhere... Private~

I blushed as he said that.. oh my.. he is doing this with me..? I'm one lucky man..

_____________________________________________
Me (author):
Hii!! This is the first chapter! Next chapter will have smut! Now, I hope you all have a good day or night depending when you are reading this! I hope to see you next chapter! Byeeeeeee!!!!

519 words! :3