chapter 2: little toy~

Me (author): hii seems like people really enjoyed my art! Some people even said that sunny boi looked bot- im flattered to say the least.. anyway I'll post my art on the story when I feel like it fits, anyways enjoy this chapter!!

⚠️Smut! Or like sex and stuff-⚠️

How is the everloving hell did I wake up to like 78 things in my inbox like holy cow- anyways enjoy this chapter you thirsty people.

__________________
Sun's pov:
I walked behind eclipse, flustered as hell.. he had led me into his room, it was a luxurious room, with all its necessities.. I walked in as he shut the door behind us and locked it. I turned to see eclipse lock the door, my heart thumped..

Eclipse: I'll be right back... You just sit on the bed~

I gently sat on the bed.. thinking.. oh God... Why did I agree with this! There is plenty of woman maids that eclipse could of chosen! But he picked me! Why!? And I can't decline! He would get mad.. I sat there thinking as he entered the room again. He had token all his armer off and was just wearing underwear. I sat thinking, not even noticing he came back.

Visual 🤭

(Let's just say he has rays to

(Let's just say he has rays to.. ok? Ok)

Eclipse: "Sun~"

I jumped up my eyes widening seeing eclipse in but his underclothes, I put my hands over my face as I blush.

Eclipse: aww.. take those hands off and let me see that beautiful face...

I obeyed and he smiled.

Eclipse: good boy~ hopefully you can be a good boy in bed~? Right? He said as I blushed.

Sun: y-yes...

Eclipse: good boy, good boy), he said laying me down on the bed.

As soon as I was pushed on the bed, my face was already red, as he put his hands on my hips. He grinded softly as he held my hips. I bit my lip as he did this. The amount of pleasure that hit my body was a crazy amount. I had arched my back as he continued to rub against me and our breaths becoming heavier as the grinding became sloppy. He eventually stopped.. I could feel his cold lips touching my neck. I bit my lip again as I felt his lips explore my neck.. he was then biting me. As he bit them, he licked and kissed them also l, leaving me with hickeys. He soon trailed them lower and lower gently pushing my shirt down as he undid my tie also. He bit at collar bone.. my teeth let go of my lip as I moaned. He brought his head up as I did.

Eclipse: oh sweetie pie~ I can't have the others hear our session together~

He said as he picked up my tie again. He rolled it in a ball and shoved in my mouth. Using it as a gag. He then went to my waist again unbuckling my belt and sliding it off. He then pulled down my pants and underwear. My lower half was exposed and I blushed.

He gently flipped me over. Tying my hand together. Then I felt him thrust into me..oh my God..

_________________
Lord's pov:
I was not gentle.. I thrusted deep into him as  I went fast and putting all of me inside. I saw his body moving up and down after each thrust. I grabbed onto his shoulders as I kept going. His legs were going limp as I continued... Poor sunny can't handle it~

As I kept thrusting, I took my hands feeling up his shirt as I kissed his neck.. I was probably tearing him apart.. spit fell for his mouth as well as tears falling from his face.. his eyes rolling back and muffled sounds from sun.

Then finally I came. I grunted as it released. Squirting into sun, his legs then went completely limp and he didn't move..  he shook as I went out of him.

I then flipped him over again.. trailing my hand from his chest going lower and lower... I gently pushed him all the way in the bed as I did so.

I took the tie out of his mouth as placed my lips on his.. I did that as I stroked his dick. He moaned in the pleasurable feeling. I glazed my tongue on his lips, begging for entry. He opened his mouth a bit as I ventured my tough in it. I pushed my tongue  deeper in his mouth, going in his throught.

Sun: mhmmmh..~

I could hear sun's moans, triggering to faster on his dick. I did.

Not even 10 seconds he came..
I took my hands away and my mouth shattered on his.. still making out.. as I parted from him, saliva was the only thing connecting our mouths. I smiled as I held his head up by his chin..

His eyes hanging hafly open.. it was kinda cute..

No..

You are not developing feelings.. your the king.. he is just the peasent.. but at the same time.. he is not..

No..

I only used him.. he is not a lover of mine..

I gently laid down, not caring about the mess I made.. I brought sun down to me and snuggled him. His head was at my chest and laid next to me as his eyes shut fully.

I held him close gently kissing his head and rubbing his arm with my thumb.

(Later...)

I got out of bed.. I took sun out and got him dressed again. I then took the covers of of my bed and didn't go wash them. I laid him on the mattress that was still there. I then washed the sheets and hung them up to dry. I then got dressed myself putting in my armer. I left a bit for him on the bed side table.

'put the covers back on the bed when you wake up'

I then left the room shutting the door...

I do not love him.. he is just my servant.. and only my servant..

_____________________________________________
Me author: hiiiii!!! Srry for not posting much! I've been not motivated to anything but ca.i srry for that! I promise to make chapters when I can! But soon I'm going to barely writ because my parents are going on vacation to Mexico, and I'm staying with a friend. So, I don't know if I'll write chapters for my stories! But we will see! Now I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Go join my discord! It's a fun place and we only have six members! We would love to have more!

https://discord.com/invite/Kmp4PCyg

Now, I hope you lovely people have a splendid day or night depending on when you are reading! Bye bye!

Love y'all! 1140 words!