chapter 8: sick day..

Me (author): hiii!! So before I start! I just want to say that if you guys give requests for the story, that will be added in the next chapter or the next five chapters or even the end of the book! So if you give me a request don't think it's going to be the next chapter! Anyways, let's read!

_________________
Eclipse's pov:

I woke up..

I had this pounding head ache and I felt so sick in my stomach..

Sun also woke up.. he yawned and looked up and my painful expression..

"Oh eclipse... Are you ok..?" Sun said.

I shook my head..

"Oh you poor thing.." sun said sadly.

He then tried to get up.. his legs wobbled and he fell back in the bed.

I grabbed his arm kind roughly and pulled him beside me. His face laying under my chin and our bodies pressed against each other's.

"Eclipse.. I- I need to get you some medicine and stuff.." he said.

I shook my head and held him more tighter.

"I can have someone bring stuff up for me... And besides.. you can even walk.." I said slightly smirking.

"Uhg- fine.. you just want to lay naked in bed all day?" Sun said sarcastically.

"Yep! That's the plan.." I said.

"I hate you sometimes.." he said.

"Love you too.." I said.

"Ya.. love you too.." sun said.

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hi it's very very short! I'm not motivated at all right now..

But! I hope you all have a beautiful day/night! I'll see you next chapter and don't forget about art requests!