chapter five: party? (1)

Me (author): hi! Quick thing here! So, I just want to say other people live in this universe too. So like there are higher upper people and lower class people as well!

So like eclipse is the highest in statice. Sun used to be as low as a servant in statice but has now been moved up next to eclipse because of there relationship. Monty would be right above poor people and then it would towns people, then bublic officials and yatta yatta.

Now, with that out of the way, let's begin!

________________
Sun's pov:

I was walking around the castle.. I really did not know what to do because eclipse but my work in half. I told him I still want to work because it was a habit at this point. He didn't want me to work anymore though. So it took some agreeing and disagreeing, but we deside to just cut in half.

I was walking around in a large hallway, looking at the extravagant paintings and high ceilings. I happened to run into eclipse.

"Oh! He sir!" I said.

He saw me and gave me a smile. "darling.. I told you.. you can just call me eclipse.. and yes, greetings my dear.." he said.

"So.. how have you been today..?" I asked.

"Oh, wonderful.. and it's got even better when you got here.." he said.

I giggled.

"So, since your here.. I just need to tell you something really quick if you don't mind of course.." he said.

"I don't mind at all.. go ahead.." I said.

"Well.. there is going to be a party tonight.. it's mostly for business though. Also, I am taking you with me because.. yes. Anyways.. I also wanted to say I've gotten you a different outfit I stead if your night wear and uniform garments." He said.

"Oh ok.. what is the business about?" I asked.

"It's mostly about the law, and security, and I guess also the currency that is being used in our daily lives.. but it's not for you to worry about my dear.. " he said.

"Ok then.. thank you for telling me.." I said as I stood a bit closer.

"Of course my darling.." he said as he cupped my cheeks and gave me a loving kiss.

We then parted. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips again and I have him a quick one in his cheek.

We then parted ways, I went to the ballroom to watch people decorate and to help also.

_______________
Eclipse's pov:

Sadly, I had to carry on with my day.. I had meetings to attend to..

I headed to the meet room.

I sat down and waited for the meeting to begin as people walked in and began to put there things down and sit down themselves.

_____________________________________________
Me (author):

Hiiiii so, sorry it is short! This will probably be there parts! So, I hope you all have a splendid day or night and I will see you next chapter!