chapter 17: Too close..

Hiiii sorry for taking like too long- I have to wake up like 5:00 in the morning for volleyball and school sucks also- plus my sleeping schedule sucks so I'm so drained at the end of school. Or volleyball games right after school.

Anyways! Let's begin!

(Also I just wanna say that this is not connected to Sam's anymore. Since the kinda died- so basically the difference is that people actually live in the kingdom, there are servants, village people, and others like kingdoms)
______________
Eclipse's pov:

I was laying back in my throne. My fingers tapped on the wood of the armrest. I was expecting a meeting with another kingdom that is close so they can spread the word. I had told sun to stay in the room because he was getting sick. It tears me to pieces that I can't stay with him.. he is in so much pain.. I have to get this done though.. it is a bigger problem that still is needed for sun..

When they eventually came I got up and shook the other lord's hand. They knew this was important. I was there God after all..

His servants were skittish and were being careful as can be. I watched from a distance.

(After the meeting because I'm WAY TOO lazy)

(Basically a preview of what they said is that they firmaed a plan.

1.) They would spread the word

2.) they would make an army of course

3.) they will be ready no matter what

4.) they would sort out everything

(That's really it I guess)

I went back to the throne looking up at the ceiling. By brows furrowed and my eyes squinted. I was thinking hard about the situation. I just wanted it to be unseen..

I already have the wedding, and maybe the birth of my child.. and now I have this on top of it.. I've been burning myself to the bone with this.. I need to tell sun about his past.. but I can't bring myself to it. I'm scared he will run away.. not forgive me.. go back with moon.. the bad things were endless.. when I calculated in my head. I have at least a 10% chance of him still loving me somehow..

I wanted to scream, punch something, and maybe even cry.. I'm so done and I just want to relax. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths the co trol my feelings.

I then got up and started to walk back up to my room. I went up the number of steps and walked in. With letting sun say anything I flipped on the bed, not even taking my shoes off.

I felt his hand rub against the back of my head. I hummed as he did so. He always knew how to relax me..

"Are you feeling better?" I asked him.

"Ya.. just a lot of kicking.." he said.

"Must be excited to see me~  " I said to him teasingly.

I heard him giggle, something that I don't want to loose with my actions.. I lifted my head to see his face, his beautiful.. beautiful face.. it shines in the sunlight in all the perfect ways, his hair was slightly messy from sleeping a lot. His belly rounder as ever, and his eyes that shined like diamonds.

I smiled back at him. I turned myself around and sat up next to him. I held him by the shoulder and pulled him right beside me. I turned his head andeaned in, giving him a kiss..

He eagerly kissed me back, his eyes fluttering shut and his lashes slightly touching the top of his cheeks. I also closed my eyes. I hummed in the kiss, content with the overall vibe of this moment.

We parted and I have him one last peck. I smiled and rested his head on my collar bone. I petted his head, his rays slightly retracting from the touches.

He sighed as he fell deep again. I smiled and kissed his head. I gently laid him down and I laid beside him. I pulled the blanket on top of us and gave him one last kiss on the cheek.

I stayed at his face. His resting face that was so naive to the situation. It hurt so much. I started at his face that sensed no trouble, no distruction, just peace.. his brethes were slow  and steady.

Should I tell him..?

________________
Hiiiii

Sorry again for taking too long- I hope you all have a splendid day/night! Love y'all!

Remember! The due date for art is October first!

K! See y'all!

780 words! :D <33 bye!!