chapter 9: kidnaped?!

Me (author): hi!! This was recommended by Depressed_shiper!! XD!! Now enjoy!!

______________
Sun's pov:

By now, the whole town has known that me and eclipse are now a thing.. I'm still in shock that I even am..

I was laying in bed.. surprise, surprise.. I can't walk the worth of a shit..

I laid in bed and looked up at the top of the bed.

(What it looks like!)

(It looks like this but like gold, black, dark orange! Also the room would be dark and stuff-)

So, I was laying in bed, I was looking at the pretty fabric covering the bed.. I closed my eyes and heard the door open.

"Hi sir.. are you awake..?" A male voice said.

"Yes.. who are you..?" I asked.

"I'm... A person that eclipse sent me here.. I have food" they said.

"Oh really...? Ok.." I said as I sat up. I wasn't surprised that eclipse did this for me..

I sat up, I rubbed my eyes and pulled the blanket up to my waist. I then turned to the helper. They handed me a cup of water. I took the cup of water and pressed it against my lips and took a sip. After a few moments I had drank the whole cup.

As I sat up in bed, my head felt dizzy.. I held my head and eventually fell backwards on bed... My eyes closing and falling into a slumber..

(Later)
_______________
Eclipse's pov:

It was the end of the day and I was walking to my room. I was tired and rubbed my eyes. I opened the door and stretched.

"Hi sweetie.." I said.

Nothing...

"Sweetie..?" I said as I opened my eyes. I thought he was asleep.. but

He was gone..

I franticly walked around the room, looking by at everything. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a prank of some sort..

After about and hour of looking around in my room.. I couldn't find him..

I then got a phonecall..

(Just a reminder! So, this au is a type of futuristic medieval place. So like they have phone and stuff. Eclipse lives in a castle and stuff from medieval times. So it's kinda like the setting in nimona if you watched it)

I picked up the phone..

"Hello..?" I asked sounding mostly grumpy but like I was having a panic attack.

"This is eclipse right...?"  And anonymous voice said.

"Yes.. why do you call..?!" I asked in a stern voice.

"Do you know that lady you KILLED at the party two nights ago..?" He asked in a sinister voice.

"Yes.. why..?" I asked.

"Well.. she WAS MY GODDAMN SISTER!" he said yelling in the phone.

"What do you want?" I asked.