chapter 10: taking care of sun

Me (author): sorry for not updating in a couple of days- I had stuff going on-

Let's read!

⚠️Warning!!: hints of SA (sexual assault), hints of hurting or physical hurt. Scars and etc⚠️

Now read!!! 👉👈!!!

_________________
Eclipse's pov:

It was still the night.. I was sitting next to sun, holding him on the side and laid him on me.

We were just sitting there.. not knowing what to say.

Eventually I spoke up.

"Um.. ok.. so, sun.. I'm going to help you.. ok? Just tell me what happened and I cane take care of your needs sweetheart.." I said in a gentle voice..

He didn't speak for a bit, but then finally spoke up.

"O-ok.. j-just be gentle.." he said.

"Ok dearest.. I will.." i said as I stood up. I crouched down to hi level.

"Ok.. what did he do...?" I asked.

"H-he.. made m-me do t-things I d-didn't w-want to.." he said as he sniffled.

"What did he do..?" I asked generly concerned.

"H-he.. r@ped m-me...." He said under his breath.. tears flowing down his cheeks..

"Oh.. honey.." I said as I gently leaned forward and hugged him gently.

He gripped onto me and held me close in a tight squeeze. His fingers plunged deeply in my skin and his cried in my shoulder.. he has never cried this much.. even before when I was mean to him..he never cried like this.. I held him close  as well as my shoulder was begining to be soaked in his tears.. I then picked him up.

After I picked him up, I then sat him on the counter where the sinks were. I then made him let go of me for a moment..

"Ok sweety.. I'm going to help you get everything away ok..?" I said.

He sniffled, but then nodded.

"Good.." I said as I lifted gently caressed his cheek before giving him a loving kiss on the forehead..

I then back away and began to take off hi shirt.. after I did, I could see that the man also had hit him and bit around his neck.. I gently caressed his shoulder as I took off his pants and boxers.

And oh God..

There was multiple scares and such, and bite marks as well.. as if he was trying to mark him his.. I also saw that the man never cleaned sun up after was done.. sun was probably sore there and he could get sick..

I then took a few stepps away and started to run water to fill the tub. After I was full and warm, not too hot, not too cold.. I then placed him in the bath.

I then took some soap and started to clean each limb.. I was very careful with his private are of course.. I just made sure so thing was left behind..

After I cleaned his body.. sun was falling asleep. Since I washed his body, I decided to just give him a full on bath.. I then started to scrub his rays, making him stay awake. He kinda whimpered from me cleaning his rays, probably because I pressed into them kinda hard... But after I did that, I cleaned his face, after I rinsed it off, I got a really good look of his face, he looked back up at me and gave me a tired smiled. I smiled a bit too..

I gently leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. I hummed a bit, it felt like forever since I've gotten to kiss him.. he kissed back gently and he played with my rays a bit as we kissed. After a little bit, we parted away. I smiled down at him as he gave me a smiled back as he looked up at me..

I then scooped him out of the tub, I wrapped a towel around him.. I then Sat him by the sinks again and he tried his best to dry off as I drained the tub. I then picked him up again and left the bathroom, turning off the lights and shutting the door.

I took him back in the bedroom and sat him on the bed.. I helped him get fully dryed off. He was basically asleep at this point.. I took the towel away and laid him fully on the bed.. I put the pillow below his head and the blanket over him.

I laud next to him on the bed.. tired as hell.. but when I looked at sun's face as he slept.. made it all worth it..

I snuggled up to him and he did as well.. he nuzzled his head in my chest as I laid my head on his, (his chin laying on top on sun's head). I also fell asleep..

(In the mourning- also this is not serious at all-)

_____________
Sun's pov:

It was the mourning.. I was completely out of eclipse's arms and he was snoring.. I said up in bed.. I rubbed my eyes for a moment and looked down at myself.. oh God.. I was naked..

So the fantastic idea I had! I slipped out of bed, I stood up for like a split second.. and fell-  I fell flat on my face and of course my groin also hurts.. someone had stepped in..

It was one of the female maids and she was holding a cup of somthing..

"Hey, sir-" she said before she looked down at me blushing.

Oh! I forgot! IM NAKED AND FLAT ON THE GROUND! ONLY FOR ECLIPSE TO VE ASKEEP IN BED AND A FEMALE TO SEE MY NAKED ASS!"

"H-hi.." I said..

"H-hi..?" She said.

"J-just place it on that table by the door please.." I asked.

"O-ok!" She said as she guickly placed it on the small table and left.

I groaned as I lifted myself up.. I sat on my knees.

_______________
Eclipse's pov:

I could smell coffee.. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and and sat up.. expecting sun to be there..

My eyes widen when I didn't see him, I crawled around in bed to just see him sitting on the ground continplating life..

"Sweety..?" I asked.

"Yes.." he said in a annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes and got up.. I went to the door and grabbed my coffee and took a sip. I went back to the bed and placed down my coffee and got in bed. I took sun by the shoulder and arm and placed him on my lap.

He laid his head in my chest and groaned again.

I took another sip of coffee again.

"Why are you cranky this morning princess..?" I said.

"A maid walked in while I was on the ground.." he said madly.

I almost spit in my coffee before I took it away from my lips and chuckled.

"It's not funny.." I said.

"Oh.. but it is.." I said as I lifted his head again.

After we kissed, we parted away..

Sun kinda smacked his lips a bit as if he was tasting something..

"It's that black coffee..?!" Sun said in a disgusted tone.

"Ya.. other coffee tastes like shit.." I said as I took another sip.

Sun gave me another guick kiss..

"And it seems like the only time I'll drink it is when I kiss you.." he said with a smirk.

"I guess so.. but your like the creamer.." eclipse said as he gave me another kiss..

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hi!!!!!!

Sorry this came out late- Im lazyyy anyways! Have a good day/night! I'll see you next chapter!

1283 words! :]