chapter 7: party (3)

Me (author): hiiii you guys wanted smut! So I deliver of course! Now read!!!

⚠️Warning: smut!!⚠️

(What happened last time..)

Eclipse murdered a woman after she had insulted sun about not being his "loved one" and after eclipse did, he went back to sun and made him lay on his bare chest (witch sun likes) and he is almost butt ass naked so you already know that sun and eclipse are feeling the horny-

(Now)
________________
Eclipse's pov:

As I held sun, I trailed my hand on his back. I then gently stopped and took sun by the hips and sat him in my lap.

I then lifted his shirt up a bit and I petted his bear back, feeling is boney back bone. With my other hand, I traced his collar, slowly unbuttoning him shirt. Each button getting undone made me already have tightness in my boxers.

After it was unbuttoned, I gently tossed it in the ground.

I then looked at his bear torso... I gently brushed my hand upon his chest and trailed it to his stomach.. I then stopped at the edge of his pants.. with a guick motion, I shifted them off and tossed them on the ground also.

By now I was getting excited in my pants, my face with a smirk as I gazed up on his almost naked body..

I gently traced circles on his boxers, getting a Moan in response.. I then smirked about wider and I then took his waist and pulled him onto my lap more. I then started to grind softly. He moaned again and I got more excited.

"Oh darling.. you got me already excited... How amazing your are.. like a magician.." I said.

"Wha-" he said before I could feel my dick gently touch sun's.

He monaed again..

"Hm... We should get rid of it.. right my dear..?" I asked.

"Mhm~.." he hummed as I felt him erect to..

I then gently then tugged at his boxers, pulling them off.. I stared at the intament area...

I then took mine off also.. sun's gaze could not leave my crotch..

"Do you mind me having you in a postion..?" I asked.

"N-no.." he said.

"Good, good.. I'm going to need you to get out of bed and bed over on it.." I said.

He blushed really red.. his body shakes at the thought and he bit his lower lip before he said..

"O-ok.." he said.

He then shakily got out of bed and looked at me standing up. He then gently bended over on the bed, his chest and face touching the bed, while his ass was perked up ready for me...

He took a few shaky breaths as I gat closer. I the. Placed myself right in front of hi behind.. I then took his hips and pulled myself closer. I then gingerly put my tip inside of him. He moaned a bit loudly and gripped on the bed sheets.

I was barely 1/3 in and he was already moaning... GOD he so tight.. I can just make him adjust..

I then pushed my myself a bit in more witch gave me more loud moans from sun..

"Ok.. I'ma just put myself fully in ok..?" I said.

"W-wait! I might be split in half!" He said.

"Hm.. your making me want to more.. just seeing you.. not able to walk or stand.. me having to carry you around all day.. seems like heaven to me.." I said.

"W-wait h-hol-" he said before I jamed into him.

I then heard sun scream in pleasure.

He arched his back as I pushed in.. grabbing the bedsheets and druling as his eyes rolled back.

I then pulled in and out.. helping him adjust to my size..

"F-faster~!" Sun begged.

"No, no, no, my darling.. I want you to beg.. and beg my name.." I said.

"Eclipse~! I-i- need it! P-please!" He yelled.

"No.. my REAL.. name.." I said and I lowered myself.. my chest touching his back as I breathed on his neck.

"M-MASTER!!- I- I WANT IT! CUM IN ME!" He yelled.

"That's more fucking like it!" I said.

I then started to thrust deep and fast in him, each thrust making him go up and down.

"YES! YES! AHH~!" HE YELPED AGAIN..

"YES.. keep making those lovely sounds.. you sound so... Appetizing.." I said.

He kept moaning and moaning as I thrust deep inside.. eventually I came and I let out a grunt and he let out a gasp and moan...

I then pulled out.. seed dripping and falling down sun's legs.. I smirked and and kissed his neck and bit it..

"Oh you did such a good job.. such a good little slut you are.." I said.

I then turned him over, his dick springing up..

"I think it's only fair.. if I give you a... Reward.. don't you think..?" I asked him.

"Y-yes please.." he said.

I then bent down and and grabbed at his hips again. I gently suckled and licked his tip making him moan.. I then started to shove it in my mouth.. he moaned again and arched his back.

He breathed heavily as I continued to suck, such a pleasing sensation in my mouth. He moaned again as he gasped, triggering his climax.. when I tell you.. I slipped it up like it was the tastiest thing to exist.. and it was.. it started like honey and milk..

After I lapped it all up I looked at him, his expression with a gentle smile and his eyes half lidded as he was glistening in sweat.. I got up, I then gently picked up sun by the legs and held his back. I took him to the bathroom and washed him up..

I then laid him in bed after I dried him. I also got in bed, I covered him up and he snuggled into me and I covered up myself as well.. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes after sun fell asleep. I gently rubbed his back as I eventually fell asleep as well..

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hiiii!!!

Hope you all liked the smut! I tried to make it more disruptive and more enjoyable to read!

Anyways have a lovely day or night!