chapter 4: what a morning..

Me (author): hi um back! I don't know what to say. Well I actually kinda do- I was camping with family and I literally had no motivation to write. But I'm back! Now, let's get this chapter over with.

______________
Sun's pov:
My eyes fluttered open as I moved around in a bed. I then opened my eyes fully and sat up. I rubbed my eyes for a moment to actually think.

Am I in eclipse's room?!

I looked around the room a bit before I felt something besides me.

It was eclipse.

I internally screamed. He was still asleep. I looked at him.. he looked so nice and peaceful when he is asleep..

I don't know why but.. I laid back down and snuggled up against him. I could feel his arms go around me in a possessive but gentle squeeze.

My heart pounded in my chest as I had blushed as I laid my head in his chest and his chin rested on top of my head.

There was a gentle and calm sunlight spilling through the room. It made it a calm and cozy atmosphere to be in. And it was plenty of warmness under the blanket and him his arms, even if it feels like he would never let go of this embrace we had at this moment.

I laid in his chest and in his arms and rested while being awake. I could feel his warm brethon my head.

After a few moments eclipse soon had his eyes open as he awakened. He let out a yawn. My breathes were shaky as I wondered what would even happen next.

Eclipse: "good morning my princess~.." he said.

I blushed again as he called me his princes.. I said back shakily.

"G-good m-mourning" I said.

His grip went a little tighter and I could feel his chest move up and down as he breathed in and out.

Eclipse: "how did you sleep..?" He asked. His voice was deeper then usual. It was probably his mourning voice. And God did it sound like music to my ears..

"I-i- slept well.." I said gittery again.

Eclipse: "that's good.. as for me, I slept comfortable as well.." he said as his chest rose again, feeling like a soft pillow against my face.

He had then moved his head and gave me a loving kiss on the head. I blushed again and my heart pounded in my chest. I rubbed my back slightly. His claws gently caressing my back through the fabric of my clothes.

He then took his hands on my hips and pushed me up to make our faces align. He gently took his hand and placed it on my cheek, making a warm sensation on it.

I looked in his golden orange eyes as his cascaded on my olive green eyes. He the pulled my in closer and closed his eyes, giving me another loving kiss, but this time on the lips. He then gently parted away from our lips caressing the others.

Eclipse: "I can't get enough of your lips.. so tasty.. they taste as sweet as candy.." he said.

"T-thanks.." I said as I blushed again.

He then laid his head on the crook of my neck, his breath warm as it puffed on my neck. He gently started to kiss it, leaving gently kissed on my neck. He didn't bite or nibble.. not even hickeys, he left the most gentle kisses on my neck.

Eclipse: "and your skin~... It's just as sweet as those precious lips.. I could really just consume you.." he said leaving some more kisses and leaving licks here and there as if he was tasting it over and over again.

Eclipse: "head to toe, you are so sweet.. your personality.. when I was mean to you, you were always just so sweet.. I really don't deserve you.. you taste like honey suckle and sugar cubes..." He said moving his head from my neck and looking back into my eyes.

He then gave me another kiss as my face was read and I was visually shaking from all the kisses and compliments I was getting. He moved his hands up and down my body, from my neck to my rear, he gently traced circles along my body. I relaxed in his arms. I really didn't know what to say.

"I- uh-" I said as my breath got caught in my throught.

Eclipse: "you're so adorable when you blush, you stutter.. and you're so soft.. (he said as be gently sneezed sun but) you really have the full package.." he said.

I screamed eternally again as his hands roamed around my body, the light squeeze on my butt).

Eclipse: "no need for thank you's my dearest.. I'm clearly staying a fact." He said as he gently kissed my lips again.

This time it was longer as he held onto my head gently and softly. he then deepened the kiss and gently liked my lips as he asked for entry. I then lifted my lips a bit and my teeth as his tongue entered my mouth. His tongue swished around my mouth as it danced with mine. He hummed into the kiss as I let out small moans.

He gently turned me on my back as he crawled on top of me, continuing the kiss. He held and pushed my hands on the bed as he continued the kiss. He then parted away from the kiss, his body hovering over mine, his eyes gazing into mine.

Saliva was driving out of my mouth. He lowered his upper body and licked it away from my mouth.

Eclipse: "so... Perfect.. and all mine.. mine forever.." he said.

He then laid next to me on his back. He then pulled me onto him and I laid my head on his chest. He gently petted my head.

"I- I love you.." I said finally.

Eclipse: "i love you too my darling.." he said.

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hiiiiii!! Here you guys go! This probably took me.. maybe an hour..? I had a lot of free time! Now that I'm back id like to announce that we only need 6 followers until I reached one hundred! So, basically when I reach 100 followers, then I'll be doing reguest! It can be art, chapter, or anything you set your mind to! I'll slow smutt stuff and angst, and more! Now with that out of the way, have a good day/night!

1087 words! Yippy!