chapter 6: party (2)

Me (author): hiiiii!!!!! :> I just want to say something real guick! So, the towns people don't know that eclipse and sun are together! Only the people who work around the castle could know by this point by how eclipse interacts with sun and how he gives him peaks on the cheeks sometimes around the castle. Let's get into the start now!

⚠️Warning: Murder...⚠️

__________________
Nobody's pov:

The party was about to start.

Sun was wearing his uniform because it looked the most elegant compaired to the rest of his clothes.

Eclipse was also dressed, where a suit with a cape. He looked very charming and seductive as usual. His arm was intertwined with sun's and he placed his other hand arm as well.

He turned to sun and gave him a kiss on the neck. Sun jerked up by the sudden interaction. Eclipse then began to whisper in his ear.

"Darling.. before we go in... Don't let the people get the best of you.. they are jealous and egotisticle.. they will do or say anything to make you get out of my loving embrace.." he said.

"Oh ok.. um.. why am I even here... ?" I said.

"Show you off... Show the amazing person I was able to pull.. but mostly.. I just want to by my side.." he said gently biting my ray before pulling away.

"You ready to go..?" He said again.

"Ya.. let's go.." sun said.

Eclipse then opened one of the large doors, going into a ballroom..

All the guests put there attention to eclipse as he gently pulled sun by his side, walking into the room.

People immediately walked up to eclipse and sun, Greeting eclipse.

"Oh eclipse! This is such a wonderful party!" A woman said.

"Yes! Indeed!" Another woman said.

"Oh eclipse! You never fail to color me impressed!" Another woman said.

"Why, thank you ladies.. glad you like it.." eclipse said looking at them and putting a hand on sun's shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb.

A group of business people walked up to eclipse.

"We have much to discuss.." one of the men said.

He groaned a bit before he kissed sun on the forehead and let go of him.

"Sun would love to have a conversation with you guys.. I'll be back mi amore.." he said before he left with the business people.

The woman had happy faces until eclipse walked away, there faces turning into anger and jealousy.

"Is something the matter...?" Sun asked.

"Who are you to him?" One of the woman said.

"Um..I guess boyfriend..? I don't know how he would describe our relationship yet.." sun said.

"I doubt you'd be his "boyfriend"... No king would marry a man.." one of the women said.

"Hey.. maybe w-we shouldn't say anything-" another woman said.

"Ya.. we shouldn't say anything to make him mad.." the other woman said.

"No! He needs to learn that he is nothing more than a toy for eclipse.." the woman said.