chapter 11: clingyness-

Me (author): hiii!! Sorry for not posting! I had writers block and Im sorry for not updating!

Anyways enjoy!

______________
Eclipse's pov:

Moon is coming soon..

I can feel it..

I have been working late nights trying to figure out how to stop moon from taking over. I can'tet him get to me.. most importantly I can't let him take sun..

Please no..

I swear to God no..

And I need sun to not find out he is brainwashed.. he has to not remember everything in the past that happened.. how I was a bad, shitty person..

(Now)

One day, I was working usually.. one of my eepless nights, I passed out again and on the desk.

(In the middle of the night)

I woke up, I had a blanket on me and the lamp was shut off. I then shut ted my eyes as I saw a note. I then felt around and found my glasses. I put them on and turned on the lamp. I red the note.

Dear clipsy,

I was actually going to make you come to bed.. but I saw you passed out on your work bench again.. and you know very well your too heavy for me to carry.. so, I still wanted you to sleep so I left you there for now..

If you wake up later at night please, please, please, come to bed.. I really miss you and I can't see that handsome face if yours as often.

Now, for God's sake.. please come to bed...

XOXO - from your one and only Sundrop

As I read the not a chuckled at his words.. I really liked his handwriting.. it very pretty.

I sighed as I wrapped the blanket around me more and shut off the lamp.

I got up and headed to my room. Sun was already in bed, snuggling up to a pillow. I smiled a bit as I walked over the the bed and plowed the pillow again from him.

He clearly didn't like that and felt around for it. I then put my glasses on the nightstand and got in bed.

Sun woke up.

"Oh hey sunshine.." I said tiredly.

"I missed you.." he said as he immediately clung onto me.

"I know.. I know.. I missed you too cuddlebug.." I said as I rubbed my eyes a bit as I laid down in bed.

Sun clung onto me more. I really couldn't escape if I really could.. I rolled on my side so he could hug me. I rested my head on his. I held him close and tight, but not tight enough to hurt him.

(In the morning)

The sunlight hit my eyelids and I stirred awake. As I opened my eyes, sun was still clung onto me. He and was sleeping.

I smiled as I watched him, peaceful and handsome.. as usual.

I also saw that his grip had loosened. I then gingerly slid out of his arms and covered him with the blanket more as I gave his a kiss on the forehead.

A little bit later, I walked in the room again with some breakfast. Sun was awake and sat up in bed. I heard him sniffle.

I immediately felt guilty for leaving him in the room and placed the breakfast down.

"Sun..?" I asked.

He turned to me, unexpected as he smiled. He whipped away his tears.

"Clipsy!" He said as he got out of bed and charged at me, giving me a hug.

"Whoa there buddy.. you miss me..?" I said as I hugged him back.

He nodded aggressively.

"You hungry?" I asked.

He nodded again.

Ok then..

"Let's just take this back to the dining room and we can eat there mk?" I said.

"Ok.." he said.

As I held the breakfast again, sun clung onto my side and walked with me to eat our food.

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hiiiii :3

Sorry for not updating again- anyways- I hope you guys have a good day/night! And I will be updating stuff soon! :3