19. Some kinda spell

‼️Just a warning, there's smut in this chapter‼️

June 17th, 1996

-

I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with James, listening to him ramble about something. My mind was so far gone though that I couldn't tell you what he was talking about.

All I could think about was that god damned kiss.

Everything I've always stood for was screaming at me not to, but I had to see him. I had to.

I quickly got dressed, fixing my dirty blonde curls, and throwing some sweats on before sprinting out the front door to catch a cab.

He was a determined son of a bitch, but he did it. All with a stupid kiss.

My walls came crumbling down. He hit them with a sledge hammer to the point where they couldn't stay standing any longer.

I swore to myself I'd never fall for someone, and I'm beyond pissed that I had, but I just couldn't help it anymore. I needed him.

He was better than any drug i'd ever tried, and all it took was one fucking kiss to get me addicted.

About 20 minutes later, I'd managed to track a cab down and get a ride to his gorgeous, tall standing mansion. Which I was now standing in the driveway of, desperately trying to convince myself to turn around and go the hell home.

God, what the fuck am I even doing?

I eventually went up to the front door and knocked somewhat urgently. It only took a few moments before he had answered.

"Rori? What are you doing here, baby?" He questioned quietly, a slight sense of exhaustion in his tone.

"I..." My voice trailed off. "I needed to see you.." I spoke slowly.

He sighed irritably and pinched the bridge of his nose, "What? Is this a joke or something?"

I softly shook my head and looked at him with  probably the most pitiful expression I've ever had in my goddamned life.

"No...I wish it was but..." I trailed off again. I don't know what the fuck is happening to me, Something finally just snapped and I loathe it.

Kirk's expression softened and he moved out of the doorway so I could come inside.

The second I stepped into his stupidly gorgeous house, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

He sighs and gently smiles at me, "You staying the night I take it?"

I just nodded again, I didn't really know what to say. I've never really felt like this before so I was too scared to even open my fucking mouth incase I say something I'd regret.

He locked his fingers with mine and walked me over to the couch, sitting down and patting the spot next to him for me to sit down.

The second I sat down, I could see it on his face that he was torn about something. He just had this conflicted look on his face that I'd never seen before.

I got a weird feeling in my stomach and part of me wishes that I would've not ignored it now.

He sat there for another moment before pushing me back on the couch and slamming his lips on mine.

This kiss was different from the one this morning, this one was more intense and hungry compared to how sweet it was before.

He kept making out with me for a good 5 minutes, pinning me down to the couch. As badly as I told myself that I needed to stop, I couldn't.

After a few moments he started pulling his shirt off, then mine, then his pants, and then mine...

I just let it happen, I didn't care anymore. I Craved him so bad. I have this dumbass sexual frustration built up for months and I just couldn't take it anymore.

He pulled away for a moment, gazing at me with those entrancing brown eyes of his. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He questioned with a hushed tone.

Again, his eyes were just hungry, not an ounce of sweetness in them right now. I could tell he was just as desperate to get that sexual frustration out as I was.

"Yea, I'm sure." I looked at him, slightly nodding as I said so.

He flashed me that cocky smirk he always had, "Okay but you brought this on yourself. Keep that in mind."

Before I could reply, he yanked off his boxers and my thong that I had on, and instantly thrusted up into me.

I couldn't help but let out a shocked slightly pained gasp. I wasn't a virgin but I hadn't had sex in years so it felt weird for a moment.

He put his hands on my hips, pushing me down further into the couch, as he quickly and hardly thrusts into me.

I tried to hold it back but I couldn't help moaning. I always underestimated the groupie rumor that he was a total sex god.

They were not lying.

He kept ramming into me harder and faster, not even fighting his own moans. Eventually taking my legs and wrapping them around him so he could go even deeper.

I couldn't even think anymore. My thoughts were completely filled with him, and how good he felt.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck, letting out a soft groan, and whispering to me,"God, Aurora, you feel so fucking good."

He just kept fucking me as hard as he possibly could, but I wasn't complaining.

After a few more minutes he came, and collapsed on top of me.

We laid there quietly, and I just ran my fingers through his hair. I started to drift off into my thoughts.

What the actual fuck was I doing?

First we kissed, then I show up to his fucking house, and now we just fucked. It was like he just had me under some kind of a spell at this point.

"Rori?" He questioned softly looking up at me, propping himself up on his elbows.

I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to continue, "Hm?"

He sighed, brushing one of my curls out of my face tenderly, "You don't regret it do you?"

I softly shook my head, softly rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"Good...I don't either..." He mumbles, giving me a kiss that the softness had returned to.

I hate to admit it, but I was falling for him. I was falling hard and quick, and I'm terrified that it'll blow up in my face.