𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: Feeling (Un)Safe

Renjun used to be checked by doctors at Aquamarine House, and it included all of the health issues that could happen to the omega, so he tried to persuade Jeno he was fine on his own. The pureblood didn't let the omega take this decision. It could be that Jeno feared Renjun's comments about sexual injuries might sound like he was mistreated, especially when they saw the omega at the reception.

So, they went into a room together, appearing somewhat awkward as they weren't that close to talking to a doctor about their sexual life, which happened only once. Everything was so uncomfortable. The doctor would know it was their first time because there were no complaints like this before.

Looking around and smelling the scents in the room, Renjun suddenly felt safer with Jeno as soon as his eyes laid on the alpha doctor—the only person in the room. The omega's heart pounded so much that he even heard it in his ears. What was an alpha doctor doing here? Wasn't it a section where it was all about omegas' health? What did he even know about that? There should at least be an omega nurse!

Renjun glanced at Jeno, noticing the alpha was calm. The pureblood had already gotten into his character and sat down, instantly introducing the doctor to their problem and appearing quite dominant. Renjun rushed to sit, too, although sitting before the alpha doctor made him even more uncomfortable.

"How much blood was there?" the doctor asked, glancing at the omega for the answer.

"As if someone had cut themselves," Jeno replied instead, having no clue how much there was.

The doctor then asked a few more questions. One of them was whether Jeno had sexually transmitted diseases. But as the alpha doctor questioned it, he said it so subtly that Renjun wouldn't have caught it if not for Jeno's answer. It was like he tried to hide the fact that if the answer could be positive, the omega would be confused.

"I don't have any of that. I checked myself a few months ago."

"Does your omega—"

"No, definitely no."

The alpha kept questioning, making Renjun and Jeno awkward as they heard so many things about each other's bodies that they had never heard. Seemingly, the doctor thought they were close as the elegant scarf around the omega's neck influenced him to believe they were bonded. So, he said literally everything, disclosing the whole anatomy.

At some point, Jaemin walked inside. The doctor looked at him weirdly, especially as he didn't smell anything on him, but as soon as Jeno said he was with him, the alpha didn't mind the beta's presence. Renjun did, however. He was already embarrassed to be around two alphas, and hearing all the stuff, so that Jaemin came there made him more nervous.

"Alright. There's definitely something about the circular muscles and more," the doctor concluded, standing up. "May I have a look?"

There was a short pause. Renjun shivered and glanced to check on Jeno's expression. Thankfully, the alpha appeared as uncomfortable as he. But then there was Jaemin. He didn't mind anything the doctor said before, but just as he heard about the inspection, he reacted right away.

"You must be joking here, doc," the beta chuckled lightly. "You want to look at the omega? Really? An alpha? What do you even know about it?"

He spoke Renjun's thoughts. Something the omega would never say out loud.

"I'm a professional doctor," the latter said.

Jeno snapped, too.

"Isn't there another doctor?" he asked strictly. "I don't want any alpha near my omega."

"I'm a professional—"

"I don't care," Jeno growled. "Send someone else."

The doctor gave in and left the room, so, indeed, there was another doctor who could be here, not only him. Renjun looked at Jeno, then at Jaemin. Both appeared mad, and the omega suddenly felt calm and safe with them. He couldn't imagine what would've happened if he went there alone. He wouldn't have the courage to oppose. Being touched by another alpha, and it didn't matter that he was a doctor, would've made Renjun feel disloyal and most importantly—uncomfortable.