𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: Unexpecting the Storm

Jeno's father began thinking about leaving after hours of intense conversations with his son. He stood up, and looked at his wristwatch, then said he should go. He didn't forget to compliment the food again but gave more attention to the dessert Jaemin had prepared. No wonder, as they ate it last.

Renjun stood by the door, watching how his soon-to-be mate walked the older alpha to the car. He stood there even when he knew he didn't get the recognition he expected. Mr. Lee never referred to him during these two hours. He never asked him any questions.

Renjun waved as the man glanced at him, then headed inside with the longest sight. Jeno was soon back in the house, exhausted after speaking so much.

"I don't think he likes me," the omega admitted as there was no reason to ignore it.

"It doesn't matter. We're still staying together," Jeno ensured and looked at the half-empty table—Jaemin was working impeccably cleaning that.

Renjun caught himself touching the necklace on his neck. He smiled, upon realizing his papa was with him all this time. But just because of that, he thought of yet another thing.

"You're tired now, aren't you?" the omega purred, stepping closer to the alpha and reaching for his shoulders.

"Why?"

Giving a light massage, he disclosed. "I just got a nice idea. Since we've dressed dazzlingly like that, I think we should take a few professional pictures. We can send them to our parents later on. My parents don't even know what you look like, meanwhile, yours will know we're really serious."

"It's a great gesture to show them, but I'm too tired," Jeno mumbled, his muscles relaxing in the omega's touch.

"I know, but it's not every day we're dressed like this," Renjun pouted, then moved his head to Jeno's ear. "It's my wish. You promised to grant it."

"Yes..." the pureblood's breath hitched. "Should I rent professional photographers?"

Renjun rested his chin on Jeno's shoulder and nodded, "I'd love it if you do. We don't have to leave the house to do that."

Just like that, Jeno rented photographers to take pictures of them as a young family. They made space in the living room, taking it as the perfect place to pose, and waited for their arrival. Jaemin was unaware of this for quite a while, almost all the time he spent doing dishes and cleaning the dining room. He found out only when he thought of changing into his casual clothes and saw the masters struggling in the living room.

"Do you need help with anything?" Jaemin asked instead of wondering why they were moving furniture.

"No, not yet," Jeno replied, pushing an armchair beside the other. Just then his phone rang and the alpha chuckled. "Now, I need it. Open the gates."

"Do I need to prepare something?" Jaemin asked in confusion, surprised by the number of guests.

"Just let them in."

Jaemin didn't question who was coming, and just did his job as a home economist and a butler. He opened the gates, greeted the photographers, and led them to the living room, where the couple waited.

"What a nice-looking young family!" a photographer beta clasped her hands together as she at the two. "We will take many beautiful photos with you."

Both Jeno and Renjun felt embarrassed getting called a family, although the topic of the picture was just that. Anyway, the photographer didn't come alone. She also had a young alpha female and a beta male with her. These two began dealing with the equipment and soon the room had many lights and a camera before the two.