𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: Loving Taking Control

Renjun liked strolling in the garden and talking to Haewon. During the past few days, the two omegas always found time for that and therefore Renjun looked forward as the walks were relaxing and refreshing. Because when he talked to Haewon, he felt more like himself, unlike when he did with Jeno and Jaemin. Even the topics were interesting to both parties. They spoke about species of flowers and Renjun was a bit upset that Haewon seemed to know a lot but was ruined when he was sold to Red House.

Neither of them pointed it out, but it was obvious how much Red House could damage some of the omega's skills. Not the basic ones, like cooking and cleaning, but those that were unique such as incredible knowledge of home economy, professional sewing, or, in this case, flower and plant enthusiasm.

Jaemin was satisfied by the friendship of the two omegas—he always smiled when they returned. He greeted them too. Renjun could guess the beta watched them out the windows because lights suddenly turned on in the garden when it started getting dark one evening. The omega thought they were automatic, but he saw a figure near the terrace and knew Jaemin always watched them.

Speaking of Jeno, the alpha got better and didn't express any rutting. The long sleep a few days ago appeared to be just a one-time thing. He was active, positive, and quite affectionate. He looked at Renjun when they had breakfast, lunch, and dinner, he talked to him most of the time and when they were alone, in the bedroom, Jeno shifted closer and closer.

The proximity must've been what caused some issues with his behavior. Being so close to the omega, either he remembered the message and wanted to repeat it or looked forward to something else. Jeno didn't speak on that topic, but his pheromones let the omega know he anticipated something one evening. Renjun was flattered, to be honest—even when he just healed his eye. He liked that the alpha showed interest in him because it indicated Renjun was attractive.

"Is there something you want to tell?" the omega asked, his back turned to the alpha, but he felt the latter look at him.

He had to because Jeno wouldn't.

"I need your help," Jeno whispered, then shifted even closer and Renjun felt the alpha's hand sliding up his shoulder. "In return, request anything you want me to buy because I need you to touch me again."

When Renjun woke up, he saw that the balcony door was open throughout the night. He didn't think it was a bad thing at first, as he and Jeno had fresh air and calm sleep. However, when he got down to get breakfast, he spotted Haewon staring at him, almost glaring. As the expression of the other omega was weird, Renjun instantly knew he must've heard him and Jeno... So did Jaemin. He was in such a good mood, serving them dishes, smiling widely, and literally beaming.

Renjun was confused. He could explain how Jaemin heard them—they shared the balcony. If the beta had his door open too, he heard them clearly as if they were in his room. The question was how Haewon heard it if his room was further from the master's bedroom, on top of that, thick walls must've separated them. Renjun didn't know how to react to the other omega's glares. Why was Haewon angry he was intimate with his alpha? What's so bad about it?

"Today is a very good day!" Jaemin stopped by Jeno and Renjun still displaying the happiness that annoyed the omega.

"Why is that?" the omega asked not even looking up.

"Jeno, could you come to the kitchen for a second?" Jaemin ignored Renjun's question, which, of course, made the omega even more irritated.

He looked at Jaemin and tried to read him, but nothing in the beta's body language could tell Renjun what he wanted from his alpha. Together the two walked to the kitchen and Renjun felt insecure that Jaemin might kiss Jeno.