𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: Getting Everything into His Own Hands

Renjun was grumpy.

His back still hurt after sex the previous night, no matter how gentle Jeno tried to be. When they went to bed, he had nightmares about his house turning into a whore house and he believed it may be true even if they have at least one whore. He had a bad sleep because of that. As if these things weren't enough, during breakfast Jaemin was in a good mood. Did Haewon reduce his stress? Renjun heard when the beta returned to his room last night, it was after Jeno fell asleep and the omega still couldn't. Quite late, so it meant there was more than flute blowing.

Haewon's presence was unbearable. The servant omega was as happy and friendly as he was for the past few days but this time the master omega knew what made him be like this. Haewon fucked Renjun's home economist and therefore was so joyous. He thought he made his life stable here. Haewon's face, the smile when he looked at Jaemin, and when he talked to the beta during breakfast, downgraded Renjun's mood even more. He despised how Jaemin looked back at him. It appeared he adored Haewon more than Renjun now!

Jeno stroked the omega's shoulder, getting his attention. Only then did the latter realize he was staring at Haewon. The servant was too busy chirping at Jaemin to notice that, thankfully.

"Do you feel any better?" the pureblood asked, his eyes filled with concern.

Renjun sighed and shook his head. He looked back at the two, catching Jaemin's eyes as it seemed the beta noticed the tension between the couple.

"Did something happen?"

"No," both replied at the same time.

Jaemin shook his head. He saw them through. He knew something had happened. "You can talk to me separately if you want. I'll be your psychologist."

"No, thanks," Renjun retorted, then turned back at Jeno and smiled.

He drew closer to the alpha, snuggled him, and like a cat, rubbed his head against Jeno's, catching the latter by surprise. Then boldly shifted his eyes on Haewon who looked back at him. The servant didn't hide disappointment in his eyes and Renjun didn't feel like covering his hard feelings either.

"Ah, Junnie picked up some habits from the cats!" Jaemin cooed, embarrassing the omega and forcing him to retreat.

Renjun didn't say a single word, darted his eyes on his plate, and continued eating what he still had left. Jaemin must've noticed the omega was ignoring him, despite looking at him for a few seconds before. When they finished eating, to make the omega speak, Jaemin rather subtly collected the plates and asked Renjun if he enjoyed the meal. The latter was caught off guard as he was the only one who got the question and had no answer prepared. Since he didn't want to speak, he just nodded and joined Jeno in leaving the dining room.

[a/n: lol renjun was jealous of jaemin when he wanted jeno and now that he has jeno, he's jealous of haewon because he can be with jaemin]

That day was exceptionally warm—it was the end of spring after all! The weather was good too so as if to suck up to the omega and make him feel better, Jeno planned a little trip to the nearby river. Renjun was excited about it and looked forward to seeing a remote river, where he could relax. The omega was also very surprised that Jeno came up with such an idea and liked it. He wore his best clothes—a white cotton T-shirt & simple black shorts. Renjun even styled his sunglasses and asked Jeno if they needed an umbrella because the sun was too bright.

All of this enthusiasm vanished and he was left upset when he found out Jaemin and Haewon would join them too. The two were putting stuff inside the car, chatting, not even noticing the masters behind them.