𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: Finding the Problem II

"So, this where you spend most of your mornings?" Renjun whistled, taken aback by all the equipment in the sports room.

Although he saw it himself and even participated in carrying a few objects in this room, he had never seen what the room looked like. Only this once, just because Jeno let him follow him and see what he was doing before breakfast, every second day.

"Apart from the office, this is my second favorite room," Jeno explained and smiled, sitting down on a special bench.

"Is that so?" Renjun raised his brow. "Your bedroom doesn't take any place in your favorite rooms?"

"It's the room I sleep in," Jeno replied with a shrug, then looked for weights to pick. "Nothing special."

He picked one, which, in the omega's opinion, was one of the heaviest.

"Nothing special?" the omega scoffed. "So, massages and intimate times we have don't make it any special than your office?"

Jeno laid down on a bench but didn't lift the height.

"Oh, right. I guess my office takes the third place then. Since it gives me the most stress..."

"And your bedroom?"

Jeno thought for a bit.

"I think it has to be first. You see, I like what we have and I like to enjoy things with someone. Unlike right now."

"Right," Renjun nodded, satisfied by the answer. "I'm not orgasming here, in this room."

"It's weird hearing it from you," Jeno rolled his eyes and started exercising. "Anyway," he continued, "with sex or your presence in general, I can't reduce my stress but exercising is necessary too."

"I get it," Renjun agreed, moving away from Jeno to look around the room. Stopping by the mirror, he checked himself out, his eyes locking on his collar which brought warmness in his heart.

"You can join me if you want. Exercising helps a lot with health," Jeno said, distracting Renjun.

"Okay, be honest," the omega spun and spread his arms. "Am I skinny?"

"Why?" Jeno stopped lifting weights and raised his brow.

"Haewon keeps saying I'm too thin. Am I?"

"No, you're in good shape," Jeno sat up, his eyes were restless but his tone was confident. "Perfect shape to start exercising."

"No, thanks."

"You don't believe me?"

"I don't know... I may be thin as he says, but I'm eating and I gained weight too..." Renjun mumbled, then glanced at Jeno, waiting for the alpha to comfort him.

"I didn't notice anything. It means you're fine," Jeno said in the simplest way possible. "And even if you changed, I'd still like you."

Renjun believed him. Jeno sounded honest and he didn't have a reason to lie. This, however, made Haewon look worse. He really did everything to bring Renjun down. The constant comments about his weight were offensive and aimed straight at his heart.

Breakfast time was uneasy. Only when Renjun sat down and felt Haewon staring did he remember setting Jaemin against him. He knew it was worth it, though, so he ignored the other omega and gave his attention only to Jeno. However, he did look at Jaemin from time to time to check the beta's condition. The latter was in the same mood as always which confused Renjun. He thought Jaemin would stay mad at Haewon, but why were they talking?