Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

I couldn't walk straight, much less think. I can feel a person probably a guy supporting all my weight. I don't know where we are but I don't care.

I know we left the party but I don't know why. I'm kinda upset for leaving. I was having a good time. I feel the guy grip my waist, keeping me balanced well as balance as he could with all the swaying I was doing.

I feel warm inside but something cold touches my skin. The guy guides me to a room I think. It's so dark in here.

He sits me down on a bed and I pout. I don't feel like sitting. I feel like dancing.

I try to get up but strong firm hands gently pushes me back down on the bed.

"Don't get up." He warns me. "I'll be back."

I frown and cross my arms. This is not fun. I wanna have fun.

A few minutes later he returns with something in his hands. "Drink this."

"But I don't want-"

"Drink it, Audrey." He says.

Sighing, I take the cup from him and take a sip of the unflavored drink. I move it from my lips but he pushes it back to my mouth.

"Drink all of it." He says.

I do and he sits it beside him. He takes my shoes off and my feet touches the soft ground. He gets up and opens a dresser.

"Don't take this the wrong way." He tells me. "Lift up your arms."

I frown. "Why?"

He sighs. "Just do it."

I lift up my arms and he quickly takes off my shirt and replace it with another one. He moves to the botton of my jeans and I move his hands. What does he think he's doing?

"Relax. I'm not going to doing anything" He promises.

He waits until I remove my hand from his to unbotton my jeans and slide them off. He picks me up and throw back the covers before laying me down and covering me up. My eyelids feels heavy but I don't want to sleep. Not yet.

"Go to sleep, Audrey"

As if his words held magical powers, my eyelids drops and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

The huge headache I have told me everything. I had one wild night but I couldn't remember the details. I blame it on the fact I have a headache.

Sitting up, I realize I'm not in my room in my bed. This bed is way too comfortable to be mine. My eyes scan the unfamiliar room.

Where I am?

I throw the cover off me and swing my legs over the bed. The cold air hits my bare legs. I look down to see I only in a t-shirt that reach mid-thigh.

What happened last night? I spot my clothes folded on the nightstand. I slide my pants on and my shoes.

I silently open the room door and stick my head out. I didn't see anyone or hear anything. This is probably my only chance to escape.

I take my shoes off so I can walk quietly. I step on my tip-toe onto the polish wooden floor. It doesn't creak underneath my weigh so I keep going until it does creak.

I'm almost to the door when I hear a low familiar raspy. "What are you doing, Boo?"

I spin around and I meet tired grey eyes. His dark hair is in disray and he wore the same clothes from yesterday. He still manage to look sexy. If he looks like that then I don't want to know how Iook.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen. He hands me a pill and a drink. I take the much needed pill and sat the drink down.

"Where am I? What happened last night?" I ask.

"You're at my house and you got drunk." He tells me.

I frown. "I got drunk? I don't drink."

"Last night you did. And so did everyone else."

I try to focus on last night but I can't do it. "What exactly happened?"

He shrugs. "I got there late but I saw you talking to this guy. He said something to you and you agreed. I had a bad feeling so I intervened."

This is why I don't drink. Bad things always happens. I notice his knuckles.

"What exactly did you do when you intervened?"

"He was trying to take advanage of you and I had something to say about that."

I raise my eyebrow. "Didn't know you care so much for me."

He grins. "Someone has to."

I roll my eyes. "Speaking of last night, you undressed me, didn't you?"

"You're the first girl I met who doesn't want me to undress them and the first to try to sneak away from me."

"We all can't Daire."

He groans. "Don't mention her."

"Why not?" I smile.

"Like I said everyone decided to get drunk."

"You had to babysit us, didn't you?"

"It was hell. Especially Chris. He would not shut up."

I laugh. "Aw poor Hayes."

"You weren't all perfect either." He tells me.
"You talk in your sleep."

My eyes widen. "Oh my gosh. What did I say?"

"Something about music, singing, stage and dream."

I sigh in relief. I didn't mention his name. That would've been embarrassing.

"Care to explain."

"When I was a kid, I had this crazy dream that I would perform to this huge audience."

"What happened?"

"I grew up and I lost my family. It's kinda pointless without them here."

"You can still do it." He says.

"Who would want to come and see a no body?" I ask. "Beside, I gave up on that dream a long time ago."

"It's called taking a risk." He tells me, grinning. "And I'm going to help you."

I frown in confusion. "How?"

Amusement shines in his eyes. "Four steps."