Chapter Three

Picture of Teri ^^^^

A/N:

So before I begin the ongoing story I would like to say This is the third chapter and I have nothing to work with. Come on give me something to work with. Anything. If y'all are reading this follow me, vote, comment below. All comments are accepted even the horrible ones.Tell others to read this. Mmkay. Onward with the story...

Chapter Three

"Guess who's here?" Teri says, stepping through the theshold.

Teri wants me to enjoy my time in California. She has this crazy idea that I'll fall in love and forget all about Jason. As if. I made a promise to myself to never fall in love. And I plan on keeping that promise. I don't know how much my heart can time before it finally breaks.

A short, blond head, beautiful lady walks around the corner, wiping her hands on her apron. This lovely lady is my aunt.

She smiles so big it looks like it hurts. Teri thinks she's going to her but surprise both of us when she hugs me, tightly.

"Oh just forget about me" Teri says, crossing her arms. "Your daughter, which by the way, hasn't been here for the last two weeks."

She ignores her pouting daughter. She pulls back to look at me."How have you been? Are you doing okay?"

I force a small smile. "I'm doing fine"

If you define fine as crying every night and giving up on everything and everyone, then I'm doing freaking "fine".

"That's good, sweetie" She rubs my back. "I just made breakfast. Are you hungry?"

Aunt Debbie is always willing to help you even if you don't realize you need it. She's always there if you need anything. And I mean anything.

Teri scoffs. "What about me?"

Her mom smiles at her. "You're more than welcome to join us, Teri"

We walk into the kitchen and my nose is fill with different kinds of smells. From pancakes to bacon.

"You're back" A young boy says, full of disgust.

I grin. Ross. A silly, playful little boy. He's always giving Teri a hard time. And she does the same.

"It's not like I want to see your hideous face, either" Teri tells her brother.

"You haven't been here for five minutes and you're already giving me a headache."

Teri narrows her eyes."You little piece of-"

"Teri!" Debbie yells, interrupting her. "Watch it."

"Mom" She points. "He started it."

"Well then I'm ending it." She says.

Teri rolls her eyes and I fight back a smile.

"What are you smiling for?" Teri asks, annoyed.

I shake my head. "Nothing."

"Yeah right" She says, grabbing a muffin.

"Goodmoring, honey" A cheery voice says, entering the kitchen.

Uncle Finn. He doesn't notice me until he kiss Debbie on her lips, making Teri gag.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" She says.

"Audrey?" He says. "I didn't know you were here."

"I wanted to surprise you." I tell him. "Surprise."

He hugs me for a while. Finn is my mom's older brother. He knows how I feel. We both lost someone we loved very much.

He lets me go and goes to wrap his arms around Debbie.