Stronger than Batman

So I am changing the way our two heroes from Paris found out who is behind the masks for our favorite heroes in Gotham. I'll do a quick summary of what it was and what it is now. If you are not interested in a summary, then you can go to the chapter titled "Gotham here we come" to read the actual thing.

In the original, our two main Paris heroes found out the identities by putting the timelines together. In the revised version, things started to be put together due to the timeline, but there was a lot more speculation and uncertainty. The two were not a hundred percent sure like they were originally.

I also rewrote a couple other things. The world does not know that Jason is actually alive. To almost everyone, he is just a close family friend. The case the Jason is working on is now about Black Mask instead of Penguin. When I think of Jason, Black mask is more associated with him than Penguin. I believe that is all that was changed.

~Jason's POV~

After Dick's outburst, everyone's gaze left him and went to me. I glanced over my shoulder as if they were actually looking at something behind me.

"Why are you all looking at me?" I questioned turning back.

"You obviously know something about the portal and random people," Tim accused.

"What are you talking about?"

Lying is usually easy for me but with Cass and her ability to tell whether someone is lying by body language makes it a bit more difficult.

"Jason, she looked over at you when she arrived."

"One, secret identities. Two, it was in my general direction. I mean not far away is a man dressed as a bat."

"She shook her head at you."

"Probably asking for us not to attack her. Everyone had their weapons ready."

"Everyone but you."

"Your point?"

"You knew who they were, so you weren't worried about them being a threat."

"I don't know who they are." It wasn't technically a lie. I knew who Ladybug was but not Cat Noir. At this point, I was getting tired of Tim. Technically, all his accusation are true, but he was still getting on my nerves.

"You need to tell us what you know," Bruce commanded.

"I told you I don't know who they are. Obviously Alfred knows so maybe you should interrogate him." The thought of doing such a thing sent a shiver down my spine. "Am I done getting a lecture and having all these accusations thrown at me?" Everyone was silent including Tim who I was currently glaring at.

"Good. I have a girlfriend..." I started but was quickly cut off.

"Since when did you two actually become official?" Cass asked.

"After what I saw tonight, I'm gonna guess it had to be sometime during the weekend," Dick said.

"What did you see?" Steph asked.

"I swear to god Dick, I will kill you if you continue," I threatened causing him to close his mouth. "As I was saying, I have to check up on her after she almost died this afternoon."

"What do you mean?" Duke asked.

"Maybe Daddy Bats should explain."

"Scarecrow's toxin is much stronger than anything we've dealt with before. With the dosage and her smaller body size, it is a miracle that Marinette survived."