Coolest Person I Know

"You're the only girl I have my eye on so no need to worry," Jason said hugging me from behind kissing the top of my head.

"Gross," Chloe said.

"Way too cheesy," Nino agreed.

"You're just jealous. If either of you made a move on the person you like, then you could do cheesy romantic things," I said smirking at the two.

"I don't know what you're talking about," the two said at the same time.

"Anyway no costumes..." Jason started but somehow knew I was glaring at him even though he was holding me from behind. "Sorry. Not costumes."

"It's just small things for the rest of the week. You probably noticed I'm wearing a Red Hood leather jacket."

"Looks like the real deal," Jason laughed knowing it was actually his. "And you still have your water guns."

"It gets them to stop talking for a couple seconds."

"But you ran out of water 30 or so minutes yesterday," Nathaniel pointed out.

"It was actually seven minutes. And since I can't leave you guys alone without something bad happening, I don't think I can fill them up."

"That was not our fault," Nino defended.

"I'm blaming Mr. Wayne for that," Chloe said.

I felt Jason chuckle lightly. "Don't tell me Mr. Wayne is working on something super important that a villain might want to steal here and not somewhere else," I whispered to Jason.

"He totally isn't working on something important here."

"For being a smart man, Mr. Wayne is kind of an idiot."

"I think that is the worse thing I've heard you say about him."

"I have criticized his fashion choice."

"That was different."

"If you two are done with your secret conversation, it's finally time to go through security," Adrien said poking me in the shoulder.

In response, I poked his shoulder causing him to wince. "Shit, I hit it didn't I?" I asked pulling myself out of Jason's grasp.

"It's fine. You didn't mean to," Adrien replied as I looked him over.

"I saw you wince. How bad is it hurting? Your belt should have pain killers and you can use my water gun for water," I rambled.

"Bug, I'll be fine. Stop worrying."

"At least take pain killers to ease my mind."

"Fine."

While Adrien got the pills out of his belt, I pulled out my water gun. I was about to hand it over when I saw it quickly flash to a real gun. While I have held real guns before, the sudden change startled me causing me to drop it and jump back.

I kept staring at it waiting for it to change, but it stared back taunting me. I heard an eerie laugh surrounding me. It was a mixture of Scarecrow and Hawkmoth. The scene changed from the Wayne Enterprise lobby to me on top of our school's roof looking at Paris.

"Pix..." I heard Jason's voice say. It was distant as the laughter grew louder. I felt my heartbeat faster.

'This is just like earlier. It's not real. Your mind is playing tricks on you. Breath in... Breath out...' I thought to myself. I could feel my heartbeat go back to normal, but I still wasn't all there. I needed a way out.

"Pixie?" Jason said once more bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I asked now facing him.

"You ok?"