Night Club w/ Niall (Part 1) (Niall)

‘Take a shot with me!’ Your friend Eva yelled over the loud club music. ‘Another one?! But I’ve already taken 6, let’s slow down a little!’ You could barely hear yourself as you leaned in close to your friend. The bass in the club was pounding, and the mixture of strobe lights and patron were making your head spin. ‘Oh come on, make it lucky number 7!’she slurred shoving the small glass at you. ‘What the hell!’ you said grabbing the shot. Your glasses clinked and you let the liquor slide down your throat, giving you a warm feeling from your mouth to your stomach. ‘Let’s dance!’ you said pulling her towards the floor. You moved your hips smoothly to the fast paced beat. Your mini skirt was riding up a little but you didn’t really care as you and your friend grinded with one another. ‘Oh my god, Y/N!’ your friend screamed at you, ‘Look at that boy! He’s checking you out!’ ‘Huh?!’ you couldn’t really hear her and you were already drunk . ‘Over there! The blonde one!’ You turned your head to see a boy wearing dark jeans and a red V-neck.  His eyes met yours and he made his way over, pushing through hoards of people.

You gasped. ‘Oh my God he’s coming over here! What should I do?!’ You said pulling your skirt down and adjusting your boobs. ‘Oh shit he’s coming over!’ Your friend just laughed and turned you around quickly. You were face to face with him now, and you didn’t know what to say. ‘Hi!’ the boy said. ‘Um, hey! What’s up?’ Your friend giggled a little and turned around to dance with a hot Spanish guy she had been looking at all night. ‘Wanna dance?’ the blonde asked you, ‘I’m Niall by the way!’ The music was so loud and you hadn’t heard him correctly. ‘Kyle?!’ you yelled back at him. He laughed, ‘No, Niall, like the river!’ You blushed. ‘Oh, oh sorry! I’m Y/N’ you said as you turned around and wrapped his arms around your waist. You grinded your body against his, bending over when the song called for it. His hands moved up and down your body. ‘Hey hey,’ you said winking, ‘watch it! You just met me!’ He smiled with half of his mouth, ‘Not that kind of girl are you?’ he said. ‘You never know! Hey do you wanna go take shots with me?!’ You said turning around and taking him by the hand. He shrugged and followed you to the bar. ‘EVA! EVA!’ you saw your friend making out with the Spanish guy from before. ‘EVIE! COME TAKE BODY SHOTS WITH ME AND NIALL!’ She looked up and smiled. You saw her whisper something to him and they made their way over.

‘Have you ever taken body shots Niall?!’ Eva said approaching the two of you. ‘Ah, no this will be my first!’ he said laughing. ‘Oh a body shot virgin! You hear that, Y/N, it looks like you’ll have to teach him something!’ Your friend laid down on the bar and a shot was placed on her stomach. You took it, licking up any spilled vodka. ‘My turn!’ Your took the shot glass, careful not to let any liquid slosh out of it, and placed it between your breasts. ‘Okay Niall here you go!’ Eva said, pushing him towards you. He laughed and picked up the shot with his mouth, tilting his head back. ‘Ay well done!’ you yelled. You took turns doing shots off of each other’s bodies until you could barely stand. ‘Eva! Evie! Come pee with me!’ you said grabbing her by the hand. You two stumbled through the bathroom doors, the music pounding dully in the background. While you sat on the toilet, Eva stood in front of the mirror fixing her hair. ‘So are you gonna fuck that little Irish boy? What’s his name, Nicky?’ ‘Niall!’ you said emerging from the stall. You washed your hands and flung the excess water into the air. ‘Jeez, Niall, whatever. He’s cute though, right?’ she said turning to you. ‘I mean yeah he is cute but,’ you ran your fingers through your hair and adjusted your outfit. ‘But what?’ she said, ‘And fix your top, you’re barely showing any cleavage!’ You rolled your eyes as she pulled your tight hot pink shirt down more. ‘But I just met him, you know?’

‘And I just met Javier but you best believe I’m getting some of that tonight’ she said winking. ‘Yeah but I’m not like that!’ you said teasing her. ‘Oh come on, live a little!’ she said pulling you through the doors back into the club. You felt really woozy. ‘Actually, I’m gonna stay in the bathroom for a little bit, maybe clear my head.’ ‘Ugh, come on, Y/N’ she said tugging your arm. ‘Look I see Niall and Javier!’ she waved them over. ‘Noooo’ you groaned. ‘Are you alright,’ Niall said putting his arm around you. ‘Um, me and Javier are gonna go dance! You coming?!’ Niall looked at you. Why not, you thought to yourself. ‘Sure!’ the four of you danced a few songs, taking shots in between. Before you knew it you were making out heavily with Niall as he moved his hands from the small of your back to your ass. His tongue went further and further into your mouth as you wrapped your arms around his neck, all whilst moving your body to the ever-changing rhythms of the club. You opened your eyes and pulled out of the kiss, taking him by the hand, raising it above the crowds as you led him off the dance floor. Eva saw you and mouthed ‘Get it girl!’ before she turned back to Javier.  You giggled and made your way towards the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and jammed it shut.

Within seconds Niall had you pressed up against the wall, kissing and biting your neck. ‘You’re so hot’ he said drunkenly as he slipped his fingers up your skirt. You threw your shirt over your head and ran your fingers through his hair. He rubbed you with his index finger and began kissing you again. You moaned, ‘Come on, finger me’ Niall laughed and did as he was told, sliding one, then two, then three fingers inside of you. You hissed as he quickened his rhythm. ‘You like that?’ he whispered with his lips pressed against your ear. All you could do was nod and moan. He removed his fingers and began to undo his belt. You switched positions. His back was now against the wall, and you lowered yourself onto your knees. You undid his zipper and pulled his pants down, revealing his throbbing dick. You held it and began massaging it with both hands. You stuck your tongue out and playfully licked the tip. ‘Ugh, come on babe don’t do that. Suck me’ he said pulling your hair.

You took him into your mouth and he let out a deep groan. You stroked what you couldn’t fit in your mouth with your hands and moved your head up and down, keeping eye contact with him.  Niall’s eyes were so blue, but they were filled with lust. He pushed your head down and you felt him hit the back of your throat. You gagged, but didn’t stop. He pulled away from you and pulled you up so you were standing. ‘Come on, bend over the sink,’ he commanded. You liked his assertiveness, and moved towards the sink. He pulled your skirt up stroked your pussy with his fingers as he grabbed his dick, ready to enter you. ‘Wait! Do you have a condom?’ you asked suddenly. He sighed, ‘Um, lemme see,’ he said digging through his pockets. ‘Nah babe, I don’t. Don’t worry I’ll pull out I promise.’ You were too drunk and too turned on to argue. ‘Okay, just get inside me!’ Niall didn’t hesitate and pushed himself into you. ‘Fuck, that’s tight’ he said grabbing your hips and thrusting powerfully. You moaned his name as he sped up, sliding in and out of you. ‘You feel amazing,’ you whined.

He got closer to you and kissed your back and neck. ‘Open your eyes,’ he said. ‘I want you to look at us.’ You saw your reflection in the bathroom mirror. Niall’s rhythm of going fast then slow then fast again and grinding himself on you was throwing you into complete ecstasy. ‘We look hot,’ you moaned. ‘Fuck yeah we do,’ Niall said between breaths. Your ‘Ooohs’ and ‘Aaahs’ became louder as you felt yourself reaching your climax. ‘I’m gonna cum Niall,’ you whimpered. His fingers found their way to your clit and began rubbing furiously. ‘Come on love, cum for me. Scream my name.’ Your moans got higher and higher in pitch and you felt a rush. You yelled Niall’s name as you reached your orgasm. ‘Shit, I’m about to cum too,’ he said. He pulled out of you and you got on your knees. You began to suck him again, and he threw his head back, holding on to your hair tightly. ‘Fuck,’ he said as he spilled himself into your mouth. You swallowed, and stood back up. You were both panting heavily, and Niall’s face was red. As you two put your clothes back on he said, ‘Listen, Y/N, why don’t we continue this. Come back to my hotel tonight.’

‘Oh, I don’t know,’ you said shyly, ‘Eva and I came here together. I can’t just leave her by herself.’ Niall laughed. ‘I’m pretty sure she and Javier left with each other. I don’t want to leave you here by yourself babe.’ You laughed. You didn’t know why you were so timid all of a sudden. ‘Um, okay then!’ His face lit up, ‘Good, I’ll call us a taxi!’