Bit Her Sweet (Niall)

You woke up sensing your body was heavier than usual. Your eyes stared at the ceiling, blinking and collecting your thoughts. Lifting an arm to your forehead to push your hair out of your face, you could feel the weakness in you. There was an ache all over your upper thighs, and you managed a smile. Turning your head, you saw Niall sprawled out next to you, his bare lower half covered by the sheets. Noticing a tent had formed in the fabric, you tried to get up as silently as possible. You weren’t in the mood for morning wood.

Pushing your arms into the mattress to sit up, you let out a light moan of pain and fell back onto your back. You bit your lip, hearing his snores become louder. Your entire body was full of fatigue. You had been sore before, but never like this. The night before had been almost too much to handle. Niall was always an excited ball of testosterone in and out of bed, and could get carried away easily. You were just glad that you didn’t have anywhere to go today. He had been rougher than usual, after some drinks and late night persuasion. “I need you,” he had whined throughout the day, and you had delivered. You blew him in the shower that morning, and jerked him off for a bit before he left for an interview. He came back to the hotel hours later, officially off for the next few days. He had flattered you and pestered you, but you teased him relentlessly. Drinking beer and on Twitter close to midnight, you were passing by him in the living room when he grabbed you, dragging you into the bedroom and slurring dirty things into your ear.

You buzzed at the memory, but frowned. How were you going to get out of bed? You turned to lie on your right side, and the wind was knocked out of you. A sound of defeat escaped your mouth, but you quickly silenced yourself by placing a hand over your mouth. Biting your tongue as not to swear, you inched your leg slowly out of the covers.

Suddenly, you were moved back onto your back by a set of large hands. Your eyes widened, Niall hovering above your body.

“G’mornin’,” he grinned, kissing your forehead lightly. “You’re even moaning for me in your sleep now?” he smirked, nipping at your ear.

“No!” you exclaimed, trying to push him off you without using your arms, which he has pinned at your sides. You struggled underneath him, attempting to rock your abdomen and hips to knock him away, but you soon realized what a bad idea it was.

“Don’t deny it, love,” he laughed, grinding his length at you, “I’m so hard for you.”

“Niall, get off of me.” you said seriously, and he ran his fingers through his hair, pouting. It was just the way you liked it: unquiffed and a bit messy.

“C’mon, y/n, stop teasin’ me.” he answered, sounding annoyed. He rubbed his naked body against you again, trying to get his way. “Please?” he asked you, giving you his azure puppy dog eyes.

“Do it for Daddy.” he begged in a coy tone, sounding more determined. He was definitely thinking about the night before. You felt his cock grow even harder on you.

Smiling softly, you tilted your head up to kiss his flustered morning face. 

“Look at me, Ni,” you said tiredly, “I really can’t. You know I would.”

He backed up onto his knees, his dick fully exposed. It was pink with strain, and you darted your eyes back to him. He was studying your legs. The bruises were already starting to form, even visible on your tanned skin. His pointer finger traced their outline, as he murmured to himself. You always loved his morning voice. It was thick and raspy and low, and his accent came out even more, to the point where sometimes he sounded like he was speaking gibberish.

“You’re gonna be okay, girl, just get up. It’s been worse.” he stated, slowly pushing into the mauve color. You winced.

“Just stand up, you just need a walk around, baby, and you’ll feel better.”