Haunted House Sex (Harry)

It was the day before Halloween when I suggested that (Y/N) and I go to Cutting Edge, Americas scariest Haunted House. Now (Y/N) isn’t the biggest fan of haunted houses…or basically anything scary. But at least she’ll get scared enough to where she’ll wrap her small fragile arms around me, and not want to let go. I love when she does that. I give a quiet knock on her bedroom door, I hear shuffling in the room and soon enough the door was open. Before it standing (Y/N) in my Ed Sheeran hoodie and black shorts, that made her bum look fantastic.Her long brown hair falling to her waist. She let out a smile, flashing her white straight teeth. I smiled back and opened my arms, she ran into them hugging me tightly. I kissed the top of her head and I felt her smile against my chest.

“Are you ready to pee your pants?” I smirked 

“Oh you know it, I cant wait to get chased by a chainsaw man.” She said sarcastically 

I let out a laugh, “Its okay baby you know i’ll protect you.”

“My hero.” She winked 

I smiled grabbing her hand and intertwining her tiny fingers with my big ones, and we headed out the door.

-At Cutting Edge-

We got to the entrance and screams could be heard from the parking lot. I parked the car and began walking toward the entrance. (Y/N) saw I was in front of her and she shrieked and ran up to catch me, grabbing my arm. 

I gave the ticket guy our tickets and a guy dressed up as Jason, opened the big gate letting us in. When we walked in the place was packed with people, half of which were dressed up as scary creatures. We were walking to the line that lead to the actual haunted house part, the line was extremely long, but i was willing to wait. We got to the end of the line when a very scary demon looking creature with a chainsaw jumped in front of (Y/N), the chainsaw noise scaring (Y/N) causing her to cling to my body. Her arms crushing my rib cage. The chainsaw guy obviously getting a kick out of scaring her. 

I rubbed her back and turned her body so her face was buried in the crook of my neck, the chainsaw guy smirked and walked away laughing. She lifted her head back up and her teary eyes met mine. I let out a little laugh and leaned down to kiss her.

“I cant believe that scared you love, you’re gonna have a hard time inside.” I said still rubbing her back. I could feel her heart racing.

“H-he just came out of n-no where. But its okay, im okay. I can do this.” She said taking a deep breath.

She removed her hands from my body and faced the front of the line, which has gone done since we’ve been in it. I was quietly standing there wondering what it would be inside the giant maze, when from the corner of my eye this group of teenagers maybe 15, but definitely not older or bigger than me. I could see that one of them held out their phone and were taking pictures of (Y/N)s bum. The others admiring it. I suddenly got protective, I turned my body around and faced the young teens. The one with the phone quickly jumped back and hid his phone, the others had a scared look on their face.

“What do you think you’re doing!” I said getting in the teenagers face

(Y/N) heard me and turned around, she grabbed my arm.

“Harry, whats happening?” (Y/N) asked confused

“Hey man I didn’t mean any trouble. I was just messing around..” The teenager said shakily 

“So you think taking pictures of my girlfriends ass is messing around?! You’re lucky you’re like, what 13. I swear to God I would be the shi-” I began but was interrupted by (Y/N)

“HARRY! You’re drawing attention just forget those immature kids, its okay.” (Y/N) said looping her arm with mine and turning me around. I wrapped my arm over her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. She nuzzled her head against my chest. She was so cute.