Phone Sex (Niall)

In February she had to take a trip. A friend of hers was getting married, and she was off helping with all the planning. Their week apart was agonizing, and Thursday night, Niall made his daily phone call so that they could check in.

“Hello?”

“Hi darlin.”

“Hey Ni. How are you?”
            “Good. Had an interview today, met the journalist at his hotel. Spent hours signing stuff for giveaways then mailed it all to New York. How are you?”

“Good, the girls and I did flowers and linens today. She thinks she has the bouquets all sorted out but now she needs to pick centerpieces to match, and plates that compliment cream tablecloths, and does she want napkins that are folded like water lilies…it’s all very technical.”

He smiled but tried to keep the grin out of his voice as he deadpanned, “You women are masters of your craft.”

“You know it.”

“I miss you, darlin.”

“I miss you too baby. I’ll be back Monday, it’s not too far away.”

“I’ll pick you up from the airport, call me just before your plane takes off.”

She sighed. “Will do. So what are you up to now?”

“Well, I am currently wandering around the house shirtless, trying to find the shirt I was wearing earlier, which I removed because I spilled cold water all over myself.”

He heard her slight intake of breath, wondering why she had made that noise. After a small pause she said, “So what are you wearing?”

He was confused. “Um, my black supras, and skinny jeans, and white Calvins and my Miami Heat Snapback.”

There was another pause after which, her voice low, she said, “That’s really hot.” He froze halfway across his bedroom, finally understanding why she was acting weird.

She was horny. Even as he felt himself stir at the thought, he chuckled a little to himself. “Is it now?”

“Yes, very much so.” He heard the humor in her voice, but it was covered by desire.

“Well fine then Miss Sexaholic, what are you wearing?”

“Your navy blue UCLA shirt.” She had taken it! He knew it had been missing.

“And?”

“And some white knee-high socks.” He laughed that she mentioned those next.

“And?”

“And…nothing else.” He froze again, this time just having sat on his bed to take his shoes off.

“N-nothing else?”

“Nope.”

“No bra, no underwear…” He grated out.

“Nothing.”

“Oh Jesus darlin why would you do this to me?”

“Do what, baby?” Her voice feigned innocence, but she was getting exactly what she wanted out of him, and she knew it.

“Make me think about your body in only my clothes. Make me think about your hair falling down over your shoulders and your nipples obvious through the fabric and the way that shirt hits the middle of your thighs.”

She retaliated, “Well you made me think about the length of your torso. And how the band of your boxers always shows over your jeans. And how your hair always looks when you take your hat off and muss it. Makes me wanna tug on it, force your head back while I kiss your neck.”