Car Ride (Louis)

Louis stops at a red light and taps his fingers against the steering wheel. You smirk and decide to tease him a bit. You run your hands over his pants and he freezes in place.

Louis grips the steering wheel tightly and focuses on the road. You feel his boner and you continue rubbing him, even deeper than before. He lets out a small moan and the light turns green.

Louis steps on the gas quickly which makes your hand grip his hard member.

“[Y/N],” he groans, whimpering. “Do you want us to get in a car accident?”

“No,” you say but continue rubbing him.

You slowly slip your hands in his boxers and run your fingers over his length. He moans your name and mutters “shit” under his breath.

Louis steps harder on the gas and goes behind a Walmart where there’s no one there. He stops the car and glares at you.

“We’re going to get into a car crash if you don’t stop this,” he whines.

He has an even bigger boner and you know he won’t be able to concentrate on the road with it. You slowly crawl over him and sit down in his lap; your legs on either side of him.

You lower the seat until it’s practically straight and inch closer to his face. He looks into your eyes with pure lust and you press your lips down on his.

Once his lips are against yours, he cracks and goes full-on tiger mode. He takes off your shirt and runs his hands over your exposed stomach and your sides - making you shiver.

You pull off his striped shirt and run your hands over his strong, tan chest. You feel all around and shiver from the body heat.

Louis moans and takes off your pants; leaving you just in your undergarments. You pull his pants off and start rubbing his hardness over the boxers.

“Don’t tease,” he moans, biting down on his bottom lip.

You pull down his boxers and his length hits up against his stomach. You grab it gently with your fingers and rub him slowly - still managing to tease him.

He moans again and takes off your bra. As you continue teasing him, he does the same to you. He runs his fingertips over your nipples and barely flicks them around.

You bite down on your lip and hold in a moan. Louis smirks and runs his hands up and down your sides; giving you tingles all over.

“Not fun being teased, is it babe?” he smirks.

You start jerking him off as fast as you can and use the other hand for the head of his dick. Louis moans loudly but stops once his lips press against your right breast.

He begins pecking all over each breast before sucking on your nipple. You moan and close your eyes; still jerking him as hard as ever.

Louis moans onto your nipple, sending chills all over. He moves onto the other nipple and does the exact same treatment but with a little more edge.

His hands creep down to your underwear and he shoves his hand in. He runs a finger down until he reaches your entrance and shoves a finger deep inside of you.

You gasp and your whole body locks for a second. Louis begins pumping the finger in and out of you while still nibbling on your nipple. You jerk him off even quicker and try to distract yourself a bit from all the pleasure.

Louis curves against your g-spot and you know you’re lose. He curves with every new pump and you feel the head of his dick twitch. You continue jerking for a few more seconds and stop right when he’s about to cum.

He groans and bites harder on your nipple. You gasp and moan from pain and pleasure. He continues repeating the same motion and you’re just about to orgasm when he quickly pulls his finger out of you.

You lose all the built-up energy and groan yourself. Louis flips you over so he’s on top. He eyes his wet, moist finger then stares deeply into your eyes.

“What a tease you are today [Y/N],” he says in a very serious tone.

“Luckily,” he smirks. “I can fix that.”

He takes off your soaking underwear and runs his hands all over your region. You moan and close your eyes; letting the pleasure take over.

Quickly, you feel him shoving his entire length into you. You gasp and open your eyes, shocked. Louis smirks and starts thrusting into you. You feel him slowly press his body against yours and you moan at the sudden contact.

“Damn you’re so tight,” he moans.

You two have only had sex one other time. This time is already much better though. You feel your insides aching with pleasure already.

He continues grazing his fingertips up and down your sides and sometimes goes down all the way to your thighs. You run your hands over his chest and traces his abs with your fingers. You moan lightly and kiss his jawline, nibbling gently all around.

Louis gets turned on even more which causes him to thrust deeper into you. He grunts but then moans with you. You’re both screaming each other’s names and pleading each other for commands.

“Go harder, faster!”

“Buck your hips!”

You begin to buck your hips and Louis grips your waist to allow him to pounce into you, slamming against your g-spot for the first time since his dick has been inside of you.

You moan and feel you’re almost at you orgasm with that last thrust. Louis continues to pound in and hit your g-spot every time and hes close too.

You both moan each other’s names and press your lips one against another. He kisses you deeply and never slows down his thrusts. You feel super close to your orgasm.

Louis slams into you while he slips his tongue in your mouth and you lose it. You let out your orgasm and pull away to scream his name. That causes Louis to get to his destination and cums right into you. Your insides feel warm with his white liquids.

He pulls out of you and you two breathe deeply, cuddling with each other.

“Sweet mate, when can we catch the next show?” a voice sounding oddly like Harry’s says out of nowhere.

“I hope you two used protection,” a voice sounding like Liam adds.

You look at Louis confusedly and he shrugs, confused himself.

“You butt-dialed us while you still had your pants on, we heard everything,” Zayn adds.

“Sounds like you two had some fun,” Harry chuckles.

You bury your face in Louis’ chest and blush. Embarrassing.