Say It (Zayn)

“I know you’re watching me. Stop it.” Zayn’s voice whispered hoarsely through the cloud of smoke that smothered his usually smooth voice.

I lay on our bed in just my underwear and a tank top, watching him as he stood there completely naked; watching each bead of water travel down his olive skin; from the defined contours of his tanned shoulders and along his skin, until they hit the curvature of his sculpted backside. The entirety of his body glistened in the light as he swept his fingers through his wet hair; darker than usual.

“And now look what you’ve done” he hissed as he turned to face me, blowing a hot stream of smoke between his pink lips as he paraded the most magnificent hard-on between his toned thighs.

He glared at me through dark pools of mahogany; brow furrowed and lips curled upwards wickedly.

His body was in my eyes, perfect. His shoulders were broad; abs taut beneath his skin; v-lines lightly-defined as they invited my eyes to continue their course downwards. My eyes devoured his length; tracing its perfect shape and size in complete awe, as I always did. It twitched beneath my fixed stare, growing harder by the second as Zayn studied my body. He took another drag, cheekbones caving in as he sucked in the final remnants of the cigarette held between his slender fingers; fingers that often drove me to the most intense orgasms; fingers that could please me in ways that no other man had done before. I watched his hand intently as he lowered it to the night-stand, before stumping the cigarette out in the glass ashtray. 

“What’re you gonna do about it baby?” I whispered teasingly, smirking up at him from the bed below. 

He kept my gaze as he began taking slow steps towards me; his eyes determined- almost threatening.

“I’m not going to anything, baby” he spat; his smirk wicked as I watched him- as I watched his eyes darken and length harden as he plotted what he was going to do to me. 

I loved being the ragdoll to his needs; the one that he’d play with and torment when he needed to be satisfied. But I also loved teasing him- making him want me so much that he would lose complete control of himself.

He stood right before my body; his length daunting to my eyes. 

“You’re going to sort me out” he growled assertively, pulling my head towards his shaft as he brushed it against my lips.

I smirked as I refused to part my lips for him; his grip on the back of my head tightening as he tried to force me on to him. I gave the head a teasing lick, looking up at him as I watched him grow impatient; working myself up just as much as him. This was always my favourite part; knowing that soon he’d be inside of me, rewarding me for how good I’d made him feel.

“Lauren, don’t make this hard for yourself” he mumbled, pushing two fingers against my lips as he forced them open, before plunging the head of his cock in  my mouth; his familiar taste swarming my taste buds.

I let out a muffled cry as he filled my mouth; a relieved groan coming from above me. I snaked my hands around the back of his thighs and pulled him in; his lips sharply sucking in air as he hit the back of my throat. I made no attempt to stifle my gags; I knew how much he loved that I struggled with his size, and this was the perfect way to show him.

“Ugh, right there” he groaned encouragingly, pulling at my hair as I worked the whole of his length.

Pushing my hands against his thighs, I managed to free myself from him; his eyes shooting a frustrated look at me as I turned around on the mattress and got to my hands and knees, parting my legs slightly. Looking over my shoulder I smirked at him, aware that I was treading on dangerous territory.