Hockey Player Niall (Niall)

“We’re going to the hockey game Melissa, and that’s final!” Kyla said. You never liked going to social gatherings, not because you didn’t have a lot of friends, but because you thought the mindless chit chat of your peers was deathly boring. 

“Kyla, c’mon, you know I hate this kind of stuff. Plus sitting in a frozen ice box for two hours doesn’t exactly seem ‘fun’ to me.”  ”It’s the last home game of our senior year! You can’t miss out on all the high school memories.” She was right, but I still didn’t want to go. 

She dragged me out the door and soon enough I was sitting on the frozen bleachers, my ass numb and my head pounding from nonstop yelling and cheering. I look at the score board, 0-1. We’re losing. I’m friends with most of the boys on the hockey team, and I can tell which is which by their jersey numbers.

Suddenly I hear the ref say “Number 13, two minutes, tripping.” The crowd starts booing and dropping F-bombs like no tomorrow. I try to see who 13 is but his mask is covering his face. Kyla notices me looking intently at the penalty box and whispers “That’s Niall, you know, the blonde.”

Of course I know him. He sits across from me in Geometry. I often catch myself looking at his perfectly sculpted face when I get lost in the teachers lesson. His hair is always in a quiff, never a stray hair out of place. His bright aquatic blue eyes are fucking gorgeous. He is athletic and everyone loves him. I have to admit, even I do.

“Oh yeah, I know Niall!” I say back to her. The game ended quicker than I thought, we somehow scored 3 points in the third period and won 3-1. One point of which was credited to Niall.

After the game everyone decided to go out to Bdubs for a celebration dinner. I decided not to since I only have five dollars and I don’t even like that kind of food. “I’ll be fine, I can just walk home. I only live like three minutes away” I assure Kyla before she hugs me then drives off with the rest of the group.

I waited inside the lobby for a few minutes. I told myself it was because I didn’t feel like seeing anybody I knew when I was walking out, but really it was because I hoped to see a glimpse of Niall. I waited five minutes and decided it was stupid to stay any longer, plus my mom would probably wonder where I have been. I decided to go the back entrance since it led to the main street I needed to walk down.

I opened the door and ran into a body. Without looking up I bumbled “Sorry” and moved to the left. The person did the same. I picked up my head and staring back at me was Niall. I literally almost shit myself, I awkwardly laughed and moved to the right. He walked past me and just as the door was about to close I heard “Melissa, right?”

Holy flaming fuck, he knew my name. “Yeah, and you are Niall?” “Yep, that’d be me” he smiled. When I didn’t say anything back he took it as a cue to keep talking as he walked through the door, towards the locker room, I followed.

“Did ya see the game? Was pretty boring until the last part.” He continued talking when I didn’t say anything ” I saw you looking at me in the penalty box.” he laughed a little when he finished the sentence and sat down on the bench. 

My cheeks went red and I couldn’t think of anything to say back. “Oh yeah, haha” Wow Melissa, what a way with words you have. “Well, are you doing anything tonight? Everyone went out to eat but I’m not hungry.” Is Niall asking me to hang out with him? Oh my god.

“Um, nope I’m not doing anything.” He inched closer to me, his hair is still a little damp and messy from the shower. He smells good, like fresh linen, although the locker room smells like a ball sack to be honest. He looked me in the eyes and I swear I could see my reflection in his glossy blue beauties. 

“I think you’re pretty cute, Melissa. Do you think I’m cute?” Of course I do you idiot. 

“Yeah” I manged to whisper. He leaned in, closed his eyes and lightly grazed my lips. He started out slow, gentle. Then he grew impatient, his tongue breaking the seal and darting around my mouth. He was a damn good kisser.

He stood me up, without a sound, and pushed me roughly into the wall. His kisses intensified and his hands rested above my head. 

I put my finger tips on his hips and move them up his back. He interrupted the kisses and ripped off his shirt. I knew he was in shape, but jesus christ he looked so toned under the lighting. 

I in turn take off my hoodie to reveal a black push up bra. I’m thanking the heavens that I wore this bra because it makes my boobs look glorious. 

He focused on my boobs and let out an animistic growl. He stuck his tongue into my open mouth as I grinded my hips against his. I could feel a his bludge on my upper thigh and that only turned me on more.

“Lay down” he said. I obliged, even though the floor was probably covered in ball sweat and piss. He got on top of me and traced his fingers up my thigh. I let out a soft moan to let him know to continue. The twinkle in his eye got replaced with a dark pool and hungry longing. 

He unclasped my bra and I pulled down his pants. He continued grinding on me, our underwear being the only thing in between us. Niall pulled down my panties and palmed my heat. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted.

He slowly separated his fingers and gently circled my clit. “Niall, faster, please” I begged. He listened and suddenly he slipped in two fingers and started pumping fast. After a few seconds I was so close to the edge, I moaned to turn him on more and to release my pent up energy. He suddenly stopped and I took initiative.

I flipped over and sprawled my legs on both sides of him. Hugging my legs tight to him I started grinding. The look he gave me was of pure lust, and I was having so much fun. “Please Melissa, don’t be a tease” And with that I quickly pulled down his boxers and lightly licked his hard and pink tip. He threw his head back and I tried to take in as much as I could without gagging. 

After a few minutes I could tell he was close. His breathing hitched and his eyes squinted shut. “Stop, stop!” he barely got out. He got up and reached over me, into his pants pocket, and took out a condom.

He looked to me and I shook my head for confirmation. It’s not every day a hot hockey player wants to have sex with me, so why not I thought. 

After he put it on he leaned on me, kissing me hard, going from my lips, to my neck, to my collar bone. I was honestly dripping and I couldn’t take it anymore. “Fuck me hard, Niall. Please fuck me right now!” I basically screamed. He smirked and raised his brow “Anything for you, my darlin” He lined up with my hot entrance and slowly pushed in.

“Holy fuck, you are so tight” he whispered in my ear, nipping on my lobe. He palmed my breasts and started a  thrusting a slow rhythm. “Babe, faster, faster please” I was almost crying out. He sped up, hitting my G-spot with every thrust. 

“Talk dirty to me” he managed to say in between breaths. I’ve never done this before so I had to think of something ”Your cock feels so good inside me. You fill me up so good babe. Make me scream, make me call out your name. I’ve been such a bad girl. Tell me all the punishments you’re gonna give me” It must have been working because he panted and  hummed “I’m close”

My eyes met his and I could feel my orgasm coming. My whole body went warm and numb. I dug my nails into his back and bucked my hips up. He rubbed my clit and I felt an explosion within my body. My mind went blank and Niall made a little grunt and screamed some words I couldn’t quite make out. He kissed my lips very softly and rolled off me.

We both closed our eyes and focused on our breathing. Eventually I got up and started to put my clothes on. Niall eyeing me the whole time. “Where are ya going Melissa? he asked almost child-like, like he didn’t want me to leave. “Oh my mom is expecting me at home, she probably thinks I’m dead in a ditch somewhere”. He looked at me thoughtfully and said “I’ll drive you home, it will give us some time to get to know each other” I smiled, and agreed.