I'm The One (Zayn)

“What the fuck are you doing?” I stood in the doorway. Zayn looked up at me with an empty expression. He was sitting on the couch, leaning forward with what appeared to be a straw in his hand. A bag of white powder sat in front of him. 

“What does it look like I’m doing (Y/N)?” he asked. I tossed my purse to the side and walked over to him, grabbing the bag. 

“Is this…coke?” I eyed the bag and then him. “This is fucking coke. Cocaine. Why the fuck do you have cocaine?” I turned my head to the side, furrowing my brows, my lips pressed into a thin line. 

“Because I like it!” He stood up and snatched the bag from me, walking around me and towards the bedroom. 

“Oh no. Get your ass back here Zayn.” I grabbed his arm and pulled. He turned his body to face me. His eyes were black with red in his water line. I felt a small panic and let go of his arm, afraid of what he might do to me. I’d never seen Zayn so high before. “Say something Zayn. Explain this to me!” I crossed my arms waiting for a response.

“I have nothing to say to you. I don’t know what you want from me.” He shook his head. 

“Tell me why you’re snorting cocaine! I mean, what the actual fuck, Zayn? You’re going to ruin your life with this shit!” I threw my hands up in the air, ranting on and on. He didn’t say a word. Just stood there with that doped up look on his face and listened. 

As soon as I finished scolding him he finally spoke, “Are you quite finished yet?” 

“Yes, Zayn. I guess I am.” I went to the bedroom and began packing my suitcase.

“Oh, come on! Don’t be such a drama queen, (Y/N)!” He walked over to me, taking the clothes out of the bag and putting them back in the dresser drawers. 

“It’s not dramatic, Zayn. This is serious. You need help.” 

“Then help me.” he said quietly. I froze. What was I doing? Was I really packing my bags to leave him after everything? I was acting like an idiot in that moment. I knew I had to stay. I had to be his support system. I had to be the one to help him. I sighed.

“You’re right. I will help you Zayn, but you have to promise me that you’ll let me help you by doing whatever necessary.” 

“(Y/N), calm down.” He rolled his eyes, “I mean it was just a little coke. I’m not addicted or anything.”

“Oh yeah? Is that why I keep finding your joints on the balcony every night? I mean, what’s next? Heroine? Meth? I mean, fuck Zayn! You have to stop this!” 

“No. You can’t make me. You can’t make me do anything. Do you know who the fuck I am?” He sneered, “I’m Zayn fucking Malik. You don’t get to tell me what to do. Enough people tell me what to do and you’re not going to be one of them.” He shoved me hard. The back of my knees hit the footboard and I fell back onto the bed. “There’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’re just a weak, little girl.” He ran his fingers down the length of my arm. Chill bumps arose on my skin and I couldn’t help but shiver. 

“Zayn, I-” He placed his large hand over my mouth. I mumbled against it in protest. 

“Shhh, no no no. Don’t speak.” He picked me up under my arms and moved me up to the top of the bed. 

“Zayn, you’re so strong.” I winked, then his hand was back over my mouth.

“I said keep your damn mouth shut.” He bit my neck, his teeth sinking in. I cried out, but my voice was stifled behind his hand. “Maybe I should fill your mouth with something to keep you quiet…” I looked up at him wide eyed and willing. Even if I was upset with him over something so serious, I could never turn him down. Especially after the already shitty day I’d had at work. He looked so good. I loved it when he was home and relaxed, chilled out in his little grey sweatpants with his cute black glasses on. I bit my lip as he pushed the sweats down along with his briefs. His hard on was rather impressive and his pink head made my mouth water. I pushed his arm away and sat up on my knees.