Meet the BBA Seniors

"Check this list again. There are a few mistakes that need to be fixed..." Bear hands out the list to Cherry; the secretary of the BBA Student Council. She nods as she takes and studies the list.

"What about food?" Kitty and Lauring are still discussing at the corner of the room.

"Food check. The cafe will send them before 9..." Lauring replies to Kitty. The girl ticks the checklist board.

"Anything else?" asks Ta. They shake their head.

"Medic, make sure you guys are present at the Auditorium 3 tomorrow. Don't miss the time like today," Ta warns them.

"Sorry, Ta... There is some miscommunication..." replies Yuri, one of the medic staff.

"You're lucky that Zee noticed that. Or else, we'll gonna be in deep trouble," says Ta.

"There's no need to be antsy about this. No one is injured! Plus, there were no physical activities.."

"I know, Yu. But the procedure said, there must be a medical team on standby. The Dean permitted us to conduct this orientation. So we have to follow the rules given by the institute," Ta emphasizes his words. Yuri whines silently behind his back.

"Yo, Yuri... You are lucky that Ta is the Student President. Imagine if it's Zee. You're so done!" Seth teases her. She gives him a sharp glare. Then, slowly look at the guy who has been zoned out by himself next to Ta.

"Even if he's not the president, still we got scolded big time just now!" Yuri murmurs.

Seth snickers. Kim, who was standing next to him chuckles.

"So, what now? What's next?" asks Ta.

Everyone is looking at Zee now. He looks like he is in deep thought.

"Zee... Zee..." Ta nudges his waist.

"Zee... Yo, Zee!" Bear smacks the table, making him flinches a bit.

"Huh? What?" he asks.

"Are you still with us, or are you already floating around with those slated eyes that look like a cat, red lips that melt the heart of your seniors..." Seth teases him.

"Ai sutt! I was thinking about tomorrow's program!"

Everyone teases him now.

"If you deny it, you won't be this mad!" says Kitty. She wiggles her eyebrows.

"I'm always angry. What's the difference anyway?" Zee says, throwing a crumble of paper into the dustbin.

Kim observes Zee from afar. Deep down inside, he is kinda curious about Zee's actions today. That man never flirts with anyone. As far as he knew, he has no interest in any types of relationship.

That's so out of his character.

"Zip it, guys. We have something to discuss," Ta eases the crowd so they can stop the teasing and cause the discussion to drag too long.

"Okay. Let's execute the signup project," says Zee.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, mentorship is enough for freshies to know their senior," asks Kim.

"Mentorship limits the number of seniors that they should recognize. Not all of us are involved in the program as well. Bear isn't in, and so did Kitty and Cherry," replies Zee.

"True. We want them to know as many seniors as they can. Not only the final year senior. They need to know the second-year seniors as well," says Ta.

"It's not a custom for BBA students to get signs from seniors. But, as time goes by, many of them didn't even recognize the senior at all. The gap between us and them is getting wider every day..." Bear sighs.