Supper Time

"Why people always end up stuck in front of the menu?"

"That's only you..."

"So what if I am picky about my food?"

"I have no problem with that. But, we are at the food court and please be consider about the long ass line behind you!"

Han glares a line behind him. That's quite a long one. He grins as he places his order on the counter. The hawker gives him a sharp glare before proceed with the order.

Meanwhile, Pan enjoys her prawn noodles silently at the table, waiting for the legendary picky eater a.ka Han. As she was about to check on him, a figure stands in front of her and smile.

"This is the last place I expected to see you, Pan," says Cray. Pan immediately slurps her noodles in shock.

"What are you doing here?"

"Supper after a group discussion. Are you alone?"

"Nope. Han is over there, waiting for his order," Pan points out her finger at Han. The boy is coming towards them right now with an ice coffee with him.

"Aou, Cray!"

"Hi!" Cray greets him with a smile. Han casually takes a seat across Pan.

"Care to join us?"

Pan knocks Han's feet with her knee. The boy frowns and later tries to take his revenge by pointing his two fingers at her.

"I would love to, but my friends-"

Cray didn't have a chance to explain when a lady suddenly appears from behind. She wears her snobbish face that makes Han almost chew his straw.

"Cray, everyone is here. Come!"

The man blinks his eyes while looking at the lady. He looks reluctant to go, but it seems like he has no choice but to leave.

"Come..." the girls starts pulling his white shirt's hem aggressively.

"We'll.. catch up later, Pan!" Cray's voice chimes from afar. Pan nods and smile at him. Then, she turns her head at Han.

"That girl is fashionably tasteless!" Han complains. Pan shakes her head in tiny while laughing.

"Did you managed to get Yara?" Han asks.

"Yep. On the way here with Aye Yi."

Han lifts his brow and smirks.

"Well... Well..."

Pan slaps Han's head a bit before laughing. This very friend is a real teaser.

They continue eating and chatting with each other while waiting for Yara and Aye Yi.

"I think it's a bit too late to stay up, freshies..."

Their conversation got interrupted by someone.

"Senior Zee! Hi!" Han greets him cheerfully. Pan glares at Zee, who looks a bit wear out with his dark blue corporate suits.

"Hello..." Zee replies in short. He glares at Pan who sits still on her chair.

"You don't wanna greet your senior anymore?" Zee throws some snarky remarks, purposely pointing on Pan. Han stomps her feet a bit so she can at least gives a response to Zee.

"Greetings, Senior Zee..." With a half hearted, Pan greets him.

"Greetings. By the way, am I interrupt you two?" Zee asks.

"Interrupt? We just having a late dinner like you!" Han gives Zee a huge grin.

"In that case, I think it's okay for me to join you two..."