08.

max's pov:
Just getting back to Monaco, entering my home immediately having Jiimmy and Sassy rub up on our legs as we enter. I helped P put her things in her room while Ris went to her bedroom, as I walked by her room it was filled with boxes from the movers dropping off her things.

     I've walked by a couple times with music coming from the room, sounds like she is listening to Abba at the moment. I felt bad she had so much shit to put away mainly it was clothes but I didn't want her to be up all night putting away things. Walking to P's room to grab her "Hey my flower we are going to help Riri put away her stuff is that okay" immediately after I brought up Iris she had the brightest smile agreeing to help her. Carrying her on my hip as I walk back to Iris's room, approaching the room that had the door cracked open slightly I knocked gently. She quickly looked up towards me giving me a soft smile before telling me to come in.

   "I am so sorry for the mess I'm trying to organize and put everything away" she laughed telling me. Her little laughs make my stomach turn along with her smile, I dismissed the feeling before offering my help to put away her things. "I could never ask you to do that for me Max it's okay I got it...." she paused before continuing "It just might take me a while" she said as she looked around at everything. Setting P on her bed as I sat on the floor across from her grabbing some hangers to help put her clothes on, well the ones she gave me.

    We took a small break to help P to bed before returning back to her room. "Max it's okay there is only a little bit left I can finish the rest" she tried to sho me away but I denied. Helping her gave me more of a reason to hang out with her, she is genuinely a good person and her company is great. If this dumb PR relationship wasn't a thing I could see a life with her thinking to my self. I paused briefly on helping her out her stuff in her closet. She noticed once she turned back around that I was thinking to myself "are you okay Max, if you are tired go to bed I can finish the rest your help was more than enough thank you" she told me.

    Snapping out of my thoughts as I heard her speak to me "No I'm okay sorry I was just off in my own head I guess" I awkwardly laughed to her. She soon let it go as we finished putting away the last of her stuff in the closet, the only thing she had left was some of her instruments and other stuff for music. I helped her carry it while showing her a place in my sim room where she can put it at. We set everything up for her she just had a couple guitars, a keyboard, and a microphone. She wouldn't be recording the music in here but so she can still make music.

     We finished setting everything up, plugging in the keyboard making sure it works before she starts to play a little song, taking a seat next to her watching her hands dance around the keys effortlessly. She looked up at me as she finished giving me a smile before she lifted my hands and putting them on the keyboard indicating she wanted me to try. Pressing a few keys but clearly I'm not good before she laughs "I'll teach you and P one of these days".

    Standing up looking around the room seeing my sim set up. She got closer as she admired it "Max this is so cool can you teach me how to drive F1, in the game". She then looked back at the whole set up and moving the steering wheel a bit. Standing back up all the way before walking back towards me.

     "I'll teach you whatever you want me to Ris" I told her. She looked at me not saying anything looking like she was trying to find words but getting stuck. Her eyes I could get lost in them, they are so big and brown almost bambi like. Looking away glancing around the room once again trying to stop my thoughts from going too far.

    I noticed her walk closer to the sim set up again before laughing at me "Max why do you have a trophy on your redbull fridge. Shouldn't it be in like a display case or something". I laughed with her walking up to her before grabbing the trophy and holding it up to her. She grabbed it realizing it's heavier than it looks but she soon put it down. "What you do is really cool Max, I actually can't wait for the first race to come and experience it all for the first time" she told me.

    Looking back at her before agreeing with her "Yes it hopefully be a good season the paddock is a cool place and I can introduce to some more drivers they are all pretty kind. And also don't make fun of where I keep my trophy the stream can see it perfectly". We soon decided it was time to head off to bed soon.

    Walking her back to the room I wished her a good night before walking towards her and giving her a small kiss on the temple before making my way back to my room to get ready for bed.

     I'm fucked. I know I'm fucked, getting into all of this wasn't the best idea but now that it's happening I don't want anything to change. It's only a matter of time before we get closer. She probably doesn't like me beyond a friend I wasn't very kind to her at first, she probably just plays it up in front of Poppy and any cameras that may be out. Quickly getting out of my head from overthinking before brushing my teeth and hopping into bed and turning off the light.

instagram:

@ irishope

likes: maxverstappen1, celestemartin, 1,204,472 others

@ irishope: 🇲🇨
comments:
user1: she needs to hurry up on her album
user2: slut!!!
maxverstappen1: i didn't realize how many clothes you have!!!
irishope: shhhh you volunteered yourself to help me
user3: wait why are they kinda cute i could see them lasting
user4: new wag alert