epilogue. (alt)

iris's pov:
     Being a mother to a newborn was definitely hard, I give Max full props for doing it with P. She was a really good sleeper at night but she fussed a lot when I wasn't around, by around I mean home. If I was home with Max she was the sweetest little angel ever, she rarely fussed. But once I was out that door and Max was alone with her she cried and cried, the only thing that worked to help soothe her was items being near her that smelled like me.

    I ended up dropping my album a couple months after Azalea was born, and it was some of my best work I would say. It was music I have always wanted to made, it showed my vulnerable side but also all the ups in downs in life and in relationships. I planned a mini tour for when Max has winter break for a couple months so we can both be present with each other in our children's lives. But also support each other in our careers, him coming on tour with me while me on the other hand going to his races with the girls.

     P was very much in love with her little sister, always wanting to carry her or if Max or I are carrying her she needs to be close to watch her little sister look around.
Azalea having the biggest brown eyes, getting that trait from me. I would say she looks very much like me more than Max.

     Currently it was winter break so we were in the states currently for my tour, we were in New York so we stayed at my apartment there.

    Inside MSG, in my dressing room as Max sits in the corner with Azalea as I get my hair and makeup done. P was next to me talking about how much fun she is having watching her mummy on stage preform all the time. I laughed at all her little side comments about watching me almost every night.

    When my makeup and hair was finished I quickly got changed and came back to sit next to Max on the couch we had. "Thank you for giving me the greatest things in the world, your love for P and I and also our little flower" Max spoke to me. Smiling out at him as I leaned in the capture his lips in my own.

     A couple of weeks before I gave birth I made a note for Max if anything was to happen. When we came back home I gave him the option to read it but he declined so I ripped it up and threw it away. Being able to be here with them is my biggest accomplishment in life. I was really afraid I would leave them and Max would be heartbroken all over again.

     Time was ticking down almost time for me to get onstage, we were all almost backstage finding our way to where I get up onstage as Max, P and babygirl make their way to the viewing section I had for them every night. Most of the time it was on the balcony but today I had them at the back of the pit since I felt like this was a very special night  playing MSG.

      Hearing the music play in the background as my in-ears count me to enter the stage. Finally walking up the stairs as I start my performance.

    It is very nerve racking at first to be up here but once you get used to it, it feels like a second home almost. People are here to see you and sing yours songs with you, I almost cry every time I'm up on stage since I can't comprehend how that many people know the lyrics to my songs and how it resonates with them.

    Bouncing around on stage, singing, dancing trying to enjoy the moment as much as possible since I only have until March to do this. I look out into the crowd as I see my friends and Max standing there as well as P and Azalea having big headphones on over their ears to protect them.

     At some point I didn't see Max anymore which was definitely confusing at first but I just let it be he probably wanted a different view. Singing my last couple of songs before I finally exit the stage seeing Celeste and. Lando at the bottom of the steps as I walk down them. Giving them the tightest hugs ever as we all walked back to my dressing room.