26.

max's pov:
Home, home is starting to feel like where Iris and Poppy are not here in Monaco. Yes Monaco is home but having them two I feel like my life is starting to make more sense. Ever since opening up to Iris about my dad I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders, I have told those stories before but for her to know and not look at me differently makes me over the moon. I'm falling harder and feeling deeply.

Sitting at the island in the kitchen watching P and Ris making food for themselves for an early lunch. Watching them while all I could do was smile, smiling which I do often but this one was different. I want Iris forever not just until January, it's already May those four months already flew by faster and I can't imagine it's going to slow down. I'm determined to have her forever if she would want that.

Getting lost in thought but soon getting snapped out by P climbing onto my lap to show me what her and Iris made "Look Daddy Riri helped me make some pancakes for us" never getting sick of her little voice speaking to me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as she tried to squirm away. "Here daddy try some, they are super duper good"
she told me.

"Only a little bit flower I can't eat to unhealthy remember for daddy's job I need to be in good shape" I told her as she grabbed the fork to feed me some. Eating it and it was pretty damn good "That's really good you did a good job flower" giving her a kiss once more on the cheek. "Okay go get dresses we are going on the boat today, swimsuit and a dress on top flower" I told her as I set her down on the floor hearing her feet run off in the distance to her room.

     Watching Iris walk up to me wrapping her arms around my neck "Boat today that's new" laughing at her comment.

    Shaking my head at her playfully "I've had a boat for a while but we only take it out a couple times a year. But today seems like the perfect day" I said smiling up at her. She nodded her head softly as she began leaning in indicating she wants a kiss. Leaning in as well to meet our lips in the middle, finally feeling my new favorite sensation on my lips. We kissed for a couple of seconds but it soon turned into a little bit more. Sitting her down on my lap running my hands through her hair softly before giving a slight tug making her lightly moan out.

      "Daddy can you help me please" I heard in the distance from P's room.

     Dropping my head onto Iris's chest before laughing out slightly "I'll be there in a minute honey" as I heard P in the distance yell okay. Picking up Iris placing her on the counter "this isn't over" I told her playfully as she hopped down off the counter and followed me down the hallway but stopping at her room to get changed. Getting to P's room to help her pack what she wants to take on the boat today. When we finished quickly I told her to watch some tv as Iris and I got ready.

...

We got to the boat carrying some towels and P's stuff that she stuffed into her small bag, it was mainly toys but she packed a small stuffed animal as well. Iris was carrying her bag that had probably her notebook for writing and maybe a book. We both had our bucket hats on that I got for an Iris a little while back. Seeing P skip as fast as she could was with her small legs to the boat as Iris and I walked behind her.

Making it onto the boat, taking it out of the marina slowly as I went further out into the sea. Iris and P were snuggled up on the front of the boat sitting enjoying the sun as I kept getting farther and farther out. Finally stopping the boat to go up and sit with Iris and P.

    Iris was already putting sunblock on P as she laughed out since she was quit ticklish. Iris finished up quickly since P was so small "Don't get in the water yet P we need to wait a little before so the sunblock doesn't come off right away" Ris told her nicely as Poppy agreed to her words. She turned towards me as she squeezed out some onto her hands to cover me in some. Getting my back, arms, legs, and even ears.