4 : FIRST TALK IN PERSON

"OMG, this is a big institute, but what amuses me is that the teacher is learning from the students" the elder said with amused eyes.

"Well, this ain't new here. A lot of teachers come and learn from him" Seokjin said.

"Who is he? A professor, guardian, angel, or what?" Tae asked.

"No, he isn't, but he has a good mind. He is very intelligent. He gets such good grades that nobody can snatch his position" Taehyung nodded at Jin's statement.

He turned his face in the direction of the guy who was teaching the teacher. The guy had dark black hair with an eyebrow piercing and an upper lip piercing. He was the same person Taehyung had seen when he first entered the class. He wore a tidy and clean uniform with blue pants, an off-white shirt, and a blue tie.

He had a good hairstyle; his hair wasn't long but not short either. Indeed, he had a beautiful personality.

The way he sat on the bench, with one hand on his thigh and one leg in and the other out, made him look a bit muscular.

'He might be a workout boy" Taehyung thought.

Taehyung was about to turn his face, but their eyes met. The first thing he noticed was that the guy had brown eyes and something visible on his left cheek, like a scar or something, but he couldn't figure it out. Taehyung felt nervous under those deep black eyes and immediately turned back to look at his book.

The lecture time had finished, and it was time for a break. Seokjin suggested Taehyung join them in the cafe. They all went to the cafe when someone suddenly grabbed Taehyung's collar and started to shout.

"Who the hell are you with Seokjin? I think you're new here. Stay in your limits."

Taehyung was really frustrated because first the nameless guy and now this one was irritating him.

"I don't think you need to know who I am and who I am with, Hyung."

He just grabbed the other's hand and jerked it off.

"And you better stay in your lines next time."

"Sorry, he is my boyfriend, Baekchan. Baekchan, meet him; he is my classmate. Be good, hmm?" Seokjin said in a panic.

They both sat down and tried to communicate. Taehyung called Baekchan "hyung," true to Taehyung's nature, and he was embarrassed by his actions.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't look straight into their eyes; he was obviously embarrassed too.

'He was hyung's boyfriend and you just lost your mind, Taehyung. You shouldn't have cried out. What will hyung be thinking?' Taehyung thought.

They all became good friends in a short time. Everyone thought Taehyung was so innocent, talkative, and adorable.

*******

The days were getting long for Taehyung. he couldn't focus on anything. Exams were nearing, and he had a lot of syllabus to prepare.

If Jimin were with him, they would have finished preparations by now. He was stressed when suddenly his phone buzzed.

"Hello, hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asked through the call.

"Taehyung-ah, just meet me outside, I'm waiting," Jin said excitedly.

"Hyung, not now, I'm studying," Taehyung replied lazily, adjusting himself on the chair.

"Okay, but Hoseok is with me and asking about you."

"Hoseok hyung? Well, then I'm coming." He stood up, slipped on his shoes, and headed out.