7 : WRONG DIAL GOT CORRECT

It was evening, and Taehyung lay on his bed, listening to the doctor's instructions. His mother was there, but his father, a workaholic, was absent.

"And you have to take this" the doctor said, showing him the medicines, "when you feel like you're losing control of your body, experiencing depression, or feeling any trauma" Taehyung nodded in response. "I'm giving you an injection now to help you feel better, but Taehyung, you can't rely on injections all the time" the doctor advised, shaking his head.

"Why not? If I want one, I can have it anytime, right?" Taehyung questioned.

"No, you can't. For someone with your kind of depression, injections should be administered once a month or every two months. You've had this twice in one week. I can't give you any more" the doctor said firmly.

"Fine, just give it to me this time" Taehyung said in a small voice.

The doctor nodded and administered the injection, leaving behind the prescribed medicines for Taehyung to take when experiencing depression or trauma. He instructed Taehyung not to take them at will.

"Son, I'll bring your dinner here. You don't need to come downstairs. You need to rest" his mother said, caressing his hair. Taehyung nodded. After she left, he noticed five missed calls and a text from Hoseok. He had been ignoring Hoseok all day over a silly disagreement. Feeling guilty, he decided to call back since they were good friends.

Hoseok had wanted Taehyung to make Bogum his boyfriend instantly, but Taehyung couldn't trust Bogum so quickly. Hoseok had given Bogum Taehyung's number, which annoyed Taehyung.

He dialed Hoseok's number, but a different voice answered.

"Hello, is this Taehyung?" the voice asked hurriedly.

"Yes, may I know who this is?" Taehyung replied.

"Sorry, it's Bogum here. I was trying to contact you but probably dialed the wrong number" Bogum stammered before Taehyung interrupted.

"That's fine. I found out yesterday" Taehyung said.

"How?" Bogum asked.

"I tried the number. Do you need something?" Taehyung asked bluntly.

"I want to ask you out," Bogum said nervously. "I mean, if you want to," he stuttered.

"Okay, that's fine. Where will you take me?" Taehyung asked, slightly irritated.

"How about lunch?" Bogum suggested excitedly.

"Alright, I'll meet you" Taehyung said, sounding bored.

"I'll text you the address" Bogum said before they ended the call.

Taehyung lay back on the bed, feeling he had no other option. If he didn't go out with Bogum, it might strain his friendship with Hoseok. He thought he should give it a chance while flashbacks from yesterday flooded his mind.

//FLASHBACK//

Taehyung was stepping out of the shower, drying his hair, when his phone rang for the third time. He had been ignoring it. Checking the phone, he saw it was an unknown number. He called back, holding his breath when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello, who is this?" the person on the other end asked.

Taehyung's tongue felt tied. Was he dreaming? Did he know this person? Suddenly, he heard another voice.

"Jagiya, someone called you. Who is it?" the second voice said.

'Who is he talking to, probably his lover' Taehyung thought, biting his lower lip.