8 : HABIBI

'Is he...? No, he can't be' Taehyung thought, confused.

"Hmm?" Bogum said to Jungkook.

"Your meal, sir," Jungkook said, still using the accent, as he placed the order on the table. He purposely poured water on Taehyung's hand, making sure to touch him.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, sir. I thought there was dust on your hand. It's so beautiful and should be clean" Jungkook said, glaring at Bogum while wiping Taehyung's hand. Taehyung shivered slightly but liked the touch, despite not understanding why.

Bogum was dumbfounded, not knowing what was happening. Taehyung, however, didn't seem to mind.

"Shall we start, Taehyung?" Bogum asked politely, and Taehyung nodded. Bogum was about to serve the dish, but Jungkook took the japchae (Taehyung's favorite) and started serving him.

"Haha, sorry sir, but you have elite service today, so I'm here to serve you" Jungkook said, placing the japchae on the table and serving fish gravy to Bogum.

Bogum was confused. "Why did you serve me fish?" he asked irritably.

"Umm, I don't know, sir. You said your first dish would be fish. I thought you liked it" the waiter said with a fake smile.

"The fish Taehyung likes most" Bogum smiled at Taehyung, who shook his head in disapproval.

"No, Bogum hyung—" Taehyung started but was cut off by Jungkook.

"His favorite dish is japchae, right sir?" Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Huh? And how do you know?"

"Hahaha," Jungkook wiped his forehead. "Your friend added the name of the dish."

"Who, Hoseok?" Bogum asked, and Jungkook nodded, not wanting to reveal that Jin had told him Taehyung's favorite dish. He was glad for Jin's help, even though they weren't close.

"Can we have privacy now?" Bogum asked irritably.

"No!" Jungkook frowned but then smiled. "Yeah, sure."

"Wait," Taehyung said to Jungkook, who turned. "Why do you look familiar? I mean, I feel like I've seen you somewhere."

"H-haha, habibi, did you visit Dubai's XXX restaurant?" Jungkook asked nervously. Taehyung shook his head. "I moved here a month ago. I don't think you know me, habibi." With that, Jungkook left them but stayed close enough to watch. Yoongi joined him, worried about Jimin showing up. He texted Jimin to stay away, praying he wouldn't come.

"Jungkook, are you sure you can ruin their date? They seem to be enjoying themselves" Yoongi said.

"Wait, hyung" Jungkook said, signaling someone.

A woman in a red dress and heels approached Bogum's table. "Oh wow, are you having a date, my cute boyfriend?" she said.

Bogum looked at her, speechless. "Boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, he is my boyfriend. What are you doing with him? He's playing with you too. Leave him or you'll regret it. He isn't a good person."

Taehyung was shocked. "Bogum hyung, what is this? If you had a girlfriend, why did you ask me out?" He shook his head.

"Taehyung, listen, she isn't my girlfriend. She's pretending!" Bogum insisted.

"Am I? See these" the woman showed Taehyung pictures of her and Bogum looking close. She wasn't lying.