9 : I AM JEON

Jungkook sat on the bed, gripping the sheet tightly in his fists and shaking his head. "You're doing wrong, Jin. You'll have to pay for this. If anything happens to Taehyung, I won't spare you."

An hour had passed, and he still hadn't heard from the manager. Frustration boiled within him, but there was nothing he could do at the moment. All he could think about was making everyone pay who was keeping him from seeing his skeleton.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been one and a half hours, and Jungkook couldn't wait any longer. He had already warned the manager that if there was no news, there would be consequences.

Grabbing his car keys, he rushed to the car, opened the door, and started the engine. The entire drive, he couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung's condition, fearing the worst. He didn't want to imagine the worst-case scenario, which is why he decided to search for himself since his manager had failed.

Just as he was about to exit through the gate, his phone rang. It was his agent.

"Yeah, what is it now?" Jungkook snapped.

"Sir, we got the information about Taehy—"

"It's Mr. Kim to you" Jungkook interrupted, smirking slightly at the memory of Taehyung's words.

"Yes, Mr. Kim was admitted to xxxx Hospital."

"Oka" Jungkook replied, cutting the call.

He restarted the engine, determined to reach the hospital as soon as possible. It had been three hours, and he needed to see Taehyung and check on his condition.

When he arrived at the hospital, he parked the car and ran towards the building. As he was about to enter, he saw Bogum coming out, which irritated him even more. He wanted to confront Bogum about the drama he had caused but decided to ignore him for now and went straight to the reception desk.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"May I know the status of patient Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, slightly out of breath.

"Give me a second" the receptionist replied, looking at her computer screen.

After a moment, she said, "Sorry, sir, he has been discharged."

"What? No, that can't be. I was informed he was here. How could he be discharged so quickly?"

"I'm sorry, sir, but the report shows he was discharged a while ago."

"Can you tell me about his condition? What happened to him?" Jungkook asked urgently.

"Sorry, we aren't allowed to share that information" she replied.

"How much?" Jungkook's expression turned serious.

"Excuse me?"

"How much do you want for sharing the information with me?" Jungkook asked, his tone laced with frustration.

"Umm, wait, sir. I'll give you the information. Give me your phone, and I'll send you the footage. And just so you know, he wasn't in good condition when they brought him here," she said, her eyes gleaming with greed.

They exchanged numbers, and Jungkook got her account details. He sent the account information to his manager, ordering him to transfer $5,000 for the information.

(A/N: -Jungkook lost his mind, but he was willing to do anything for love. Additionally, the hospital had a good relationship with his father, so his age wasn't a factor at all.)