8 : ATTEMPT SUICIDE (part 2)

He was having a panic attack. He couldn't let it take over. Before he lost control of his body, he thought he should end it all. His anxiety was rising, and he felt suffocated. Grabbing his neck, he started to press harder and harder. His vision blurred, his eyes widened, and his legs went numb. He wanted to die. He had destroyed his best friend's life. He had taken someone's father. He was a killer. He deserved to die.

'Everyone is enjoying their life, but I can't. I'm not made for this life. I've lost everything, everything. I've ruined it all,' he thought.

He fell to the floor but didn't loosen his grip on his neck. His vision darkened, and his movements slowed until they stopped completely. He lay there, unable to see or feel anything.

He wanted to scream for someone to end his misery. He had dreams once—dreams of becoming a doctor, getting married, living a happy life. He wanted to make his mom proud. She deserved all the happiness. She had done so much for him, and in return, all she got was a liar, a killer.

.

.

.

(Time skips because my heart is skipping)
.
.
.
.

Jin was running like his life depended on it. He had to reach the hospital as soon as possible. No one should know that Taehyung had attempted suicide. No one should be involved except Jin. Taehyung's mom knew Jin's mother; they were good friends. Jin and Taehyung had become friends because of their mothers.

Jin entered the hospital, breathing heavily but focused solely on his friend. He went straight to Taehyung's mom.

"Aunty, how is he doing? What did the doctors say?" he asked, his breath ragged.

"They said we have to wait. They can't say anything yet. When we found Taehyung, his body had stopped responding. His cold body—" She couldn't complete her sentence before she started crying.

"Aunty, don't cry" Jin said weakly, his own eyes filling with tears.

Taehyung was in the operating theater. Doctors were coming and going, but no one was telling them anything. The doctors didn't know how long it would take or how much time they would need in the theater. His mom had said Taehyung's body was cold, his breathing had become faint, and they couldn't find his pulse. But they would try their best.

She remembered banging on Taehyung's door but getting no response. No matter what, Taehyung always responded to her. She knew something was wrong. She opened the door with a spare key she always had. She scanned the bedroom but didn't see Taehyung. She went to the bathroom.

What she saw was her beautiful son lying on the floor, one hand on his neck and the other on the floor. His beautiful face was pale, turning blue. His eyes were closed, and his dried tears were proof that he had cried. She widened her eyes at the sight of blood. There was blood all over the floor; Taehyung's head was bleeding. She didn't waste any time and called an ambulance.

//present time//

And in between jin got call from hoseok. Jin excuse himself from there He answered the call. "Yeah hosoek.m......no not coming..... im outside......
I don't know
about taehyung ,... cuz im with my cousin... call u later ok by" with this he ended the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was in his garden, using his phone out of boredom. But his mind wasn't really on the screen; he kept thinking about Taehyung. He smiled, remembering the time he spent with him. He was getting closer to Taehyung. Did he like him, or was it something else? Jungkook felt that he and Taehyung were meant for each other. He didn't fully understand why Taehyung was so important to him, but he wanted to talk to him, irritate him, make him angry and cry, but at the same time, he didn't want Taehyung to get care and attention from anyone else. He should get all of that from Jungkook.