19 : SUN AND SKY

"THAT BLOODY BUST...." but got cut of by jungkook,

"HE HAS A NAME. A RESPECTFUL NAME.!!!"

*******

The sun is ready to settling and the brown eyes were stuck on it, the rosy pinkish sky is glimmering in the sky with the sun, it reminds of jungkook-the boy won jungkook for the life time, having his heart conferred upon him then he would die happily. Just for his jungkook. The sun finally had descended and the pinkish sky is found nowhere.!!!

Having jungkook in his life just like the sun and he is the sky, if he rises, taehyung brightens and if he vanish among the sky, his life definitely would darken, the endless darkness will spread upon his life.!! So the faithful elder would go with his jungkook Without doubt and without any unfaithfulness feelings.!!! "The sun made his way to took all glistening bright light from the sky.!! The cruelty of it.!" He murmured under his breath as his body was cozy under the blanket.!! "But my kookie won't leave me behind, right.!! I would have sickened or dead if-"

"If he left me" he uttered hastily. Tears began to fall, finally breaking through the dam he had tried to hold with continuous blinking. They dripped down his face as he turned to the other side, soaking the pillow and reddening his sorrowful eyes. He didn't realize when he fell asleep.

                                        *******

"Respectful name?" Mr. Jeon highlighted Jungkook's words. "Who the hell is he to you?" Mr. Jeon's voice echoed, making Jungkook blink. The disrespectful words aimed at his purest Taehyung were too much for him to bear.

"You should respect his name, d—" Jungkook began, but his words were cut off by Mr. Jeon's harsh interruption. "That fucking player turned my son against me, didn't he?"

Those were the last words Jungkook would tolerate. He wouldn't let his Taehyung be degraded, not even by his father. "He's not a player. He showed me my own worth!"

"Since when does someone as cheap as him get to show my son his worth? That son of a bit—"

"Dad!" Jungkook roared, making his father release him. "Lower your fucking voice, Jungkook."

"No, I won't."

"How can someone of such low and cheap standards, that fucking slu—"

"Dad!" Jungkook's anger grew. "He has a respectful name" he repeated, rejecting his father's contemptuous words towards his boyfriend. "AND HIS MERE NAME IS ENOUGH TO CALM THE BEAST IN ME" he declared, pointing to his heart.

"Careful with your words" Jungkook warned, his tone full of anger, before storming out.

Mr. Jeon clenched his fists, his jaw tightening. He wondered who this person was that made his son ready to defy him and break his rules. He needed to find this boy, as he was still discovering the identity of the one who pushed drugs and escaped from him.

Little did Mr. Jeon know that the boy his son loved and the one who defeated him with the sins of his past were the same person.

.

The rage and frustration were driving Jungkook to the edge, cursing him to let it out on something or someone. Bogum was lucky to have escaped with his life just a few months or weeks ago. If he continued to meddle in Jungkook's affairs, he would become dead meat.