[Episode 10]-All Might

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

All Might had entered the U.S.J, making everyone feel at ease and Hoshiko looked up at the boy that was inside Hoshiko's water grasp. She let out a gentle sigh, and set him down into the water.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running along Young Iida on the way. He told me the villainy at work here." All Might walked forward, looking at all the frightened teenagers.

 "Have no fear students. because I AM HERE." All Might pulled his tie off in one swift pull. 

"He's not.. smiling.." Hoshiko whispered, glancing at the villains in front of her. Shigaraki stood up, "After all this waiting.. the Heroic piece of trash finally shows up." Shigaraki laughed, shaking his head.

"Holy crap, It's All Might"

"I've never seen him in person before"

"I didn't expect him to be so huge"

One of the villains scoffed. "This is no time to talk you idiots! If we strike now we can kill him!" Suddenly, All Might jumped forward- knocking the villain out in one punch.

He was knocking all of the villains out in one punch, placing a protective hand onto Aizawa's back. He lifted him up, and glanced around. Turning at the students behind him, he lunged forward and picked up all of the students in the water.. 

Placing them on solid ground. "How the heck?" All Might placed a protective hand in front of the kids, "Everybody back to the entrance. Take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time left." Hoshiko took water out of her pouch, and surrounded his body with the gentle water.

"This shouldn't hurt him.." She whispered, and lifted him up into the air. Midoriya looked up at All Might, and spoke in a shaky voice. "You saved us All Might"

Shigaraki was shaking, and Hoshiko- controlling the air around her to bring him to safety. "I've got you Uncle Shota.." 

Midoriya had stayed behind, and said something to the number one hero, but Hoshiko was able to hear anything.. she was too focused on getting her favorite hero.. to safety. 

"Are you seeing that, you guys? That was such a super explosion!" Mineta said, "All Might's on a whole-nother level!" 

"And yet he still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us" Tsu made a joke, making Hoshiko gently chuckle.. but she was still completely focused on making Aizawa was okay.

"GET THAT GUY! Punch him right in the balls!!" Mineta loudly screamed, Tsu tilted her head to the side, "Maybe we were worried about this villains for nothing" 

Hoshiko was out of it, staring deeply into Aizawa's eyes. "Goodness... Uncle Shota.." Mineta was crying his eyes out, when suddenly All Might was almost split in half- due to the portal mans Quirk.