24

Viktor looks around the Great Hall, wondering where he's gonna sit. He wanted to follow the other to sit down at the Slytherin table, but he felt like he did not want to sit next to the blond boy who is smugly looking at the Gryffindor table.

Viktor almost scoffed at that. The only reason the Durmstrang is sitting at the Slytherin table is because of their similarities in Dark Arts.

A man in dark clothes passed by him, walking towards the Hufflepuff table and towards the boy that had saved him and his friends a while ago.

"Is that the boy that saved us?" Elena asked in thick Russian accent, looking at the man in dark clothes talking to Cayden Potter.

"Yes." Viktor said, watching the teenager sitting beside Cayden look up and catch his eyes, narrowing his eyes on him. He recognized the teenager as Cedric Diggory. Mr. Diggory's son.

"And I think someone does not want you to stare at him." Nikola whispers, watching the teenager look away from Viktor and move closer to Cayden.

"I think I know where we're gonna sit down." Boris said, smirking, about to move towards the Hufflepuff table but was stopped by Viktor's arm.

"Do not do anything rash, Boris." Viktor said, turning his head to look at Boris. "I want us to be comfortable, not fight."

"He is right." Kristina said. "But my eyes seem to have caught a woman that looks like she could be a goddess." She said, looking at the woman sitting on the opposite side of Cayden.

Viktor sighs. "We have only been here for how long? And you are already finding a woman."

"I think this might be permanent." Ivan said, looking at Kristina who is looking at the woman with heart eyes.

Viktor sighs again.

≪ °❈° ≫

"I think someone is smitten by you, Malia." Cayden said, noticing that some Durmstrang is making their way towards the Slytherin table yet.

Malia raised her eyebrows at him, turning her head to look at the Durmstrang woman who is staring at her longingly. She turns back to Cayden, smiling. "Don't make me look bad, Cayden."

Cayden raised his eyebrows. "Do you know who you're talking to?"

"The nicest and friendliest boy here?" Cedric answered, smiling.

"That's right." Cayden said, grinning at Cedric who let out a chuckle before his smiles disappear when he looks at something behind him, or someone.

"Cayden Potter." A voice said with a thick Bulgarian accent behind Cayden.

Cayden turns his body around to look up at Krum, smiling up at him. "Hello, why are you all not sitting down?" He questioned, looking at them.

"Can we sit here?" A woman that was staring at Malia asked, moving around Krum's to talk with him.

Cayden took a glance at Malia, noticing her rolling her hair with her index finger, an action that told him she is nervous. He looks back up at the woman, smiling. "Of course." He said, watching in amusement as he watches the woman run around the table just to sit down next to Malia.

Cayden wasn't surprised to feel Krum taking a seat next to him, placing him in the middle of Cedric and Krum.

"Krum." Cedric said, smiling sharply at the Bulgarian.