𝟏𝟓. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

The week flew by just in the chaos of the first task

The week flew by just in the chaos of the first task. After doing a good job at the first submission, I couldn't just sit idle and not put my best for the first task. If I don't nail this as well, people might think the first submission was just beginner's luck.

No I don't want that. And that is why, I spent my entire weeknd working my ass off for the task.

This was so much more difficult than I anticipated it to be. Knowing that I would be graded on the basis of this, put so much pressure on my head.

I visited mumma papa for the weeknd, But I couldn't stay over as work didn't let me be free.

Mumma was already worried for me, she kept saying, "Abhi se kaam ke piche pagal ho rahi hai! Don't lose your peace of mind for this"

(You're going crazy behind work this early!)

She is right in her place, but I really enjoyed what I was doing.

With time I realised, this is what I wanted.

The passion. The drive. The pressure. The competition.

Life's getting some action, and I am here for it.

Joy dropped by my place, to discuss something regarding the task.

Initially I was quite hesitant about letting a 'stranger' in the house.

But Joy seemed to prove me wrong.

He is such a nice guy, completely work oriented.

He didn't waste a single second while he was here, he kept everything very professional.

He's a good dude.

Tomorrow is Monday, which means submission day.

God this is stressing me out way too much. I completed my work prior the deadline, but still I am unsure of how Atharv sir might think of my work.

Anyways, instead of stressing myself out, I must do something productive.

I roam around my room, and walk towards the bookshelf and grab a book to read.

It's a quaint Sunday night. Voice of crickets coming from the window, with cold breeze flowing in.

I decided to just chill myself out by doing some reading with some good music.

I spent 2.4 hours reading, after which I decided to call it a night, as I need to wake up early tomorrow for work.

I hope tomorrow is a good day.