𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

My body craves her

My body craves her.

I need her.

A rush of testosterone flows through my nerves, as my being yearns for Evara's touch.

My body is on a high right now, and I don't want it to get down. When I kissed her, when I felt her soft lush lips over mine, my body escalated into euphoria. I felt free and liberated from the weight of being the perfect man. All the burden, all the obligation, all the stress and strain unleashed from my body.

In the moment, all I knew is that I was Evara's.

Her bare touch made me feel like the luckiest man on the planet.

And I need more.

My body thrums like a starving animal, desiring only her.

A insatiable force resonates out of me, seeking Evara.

I push the accelerator more harder as I speed over limits to reach to her. In the fit of this intoxication, I almost crash another car, however I manage to grab control.

As soon as I reach her place, I abruptly park my car and run out of it.

My hands strongly hit the door, to bust it open, but Evara has locked it.

I shout her name, pleading her to let me get inside.

"Evara! Please listen to me. Open the door." I call out loudly.

An impalpable drive forces me to say, "Baby please let me in."

Never in my life I expected myself to address someone as 'baby', But Evara has compelled me to do things beyond my wildest imaginations.

I can't put in words how I am picturing her right now.

I want her. All to myself.

Every part of my brain knows this is wrong, this is more than wrong. But I cannot help to stop myself. The idea of having her all to myself gives me so much pleasure.

I hear the doorknob spin, as I realize she opened the door.

As soon as our eyes meet, I pull her extremely close to myself and she runs to me.

She falls against my chest, weeping heavily.

"Stop crying Evara. It is okay, it is fine." I assure her.

She curls around me like a little baby, and I hold her tighter than ever.

I am going to fuck you right now sweetheart.