𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭

I did it! i finally did it

I did it! i finally did it. All hardwork of 4 years paid off. Now I can grab my dream job, work my ass off, build my own business empire, travel the fucking worl-
"Eva come out of your LaLaland. Agar sapna dekh ke hogaya ho toh chale?" ("if you're done dreaming then can we leave?") Aarohi taunted.

Aarohi has been my rock in this 4 years. One random day in my first year I bumped into this girl and life gave me the BEST best friend. Life was monotonous but she came and spilled glitter all over. Aarohi is screaming at me because we're supposed to go the 'The Park', most expensive club in Bangalore. We graduated today and it calls for a celebration and that's why we're going to The Park. I generally don't do clubs, I am more of bookstore kinda girl but today is special and I have to make this one remember.

We reached my place and we both got ready in my room. I am wearing a pink dress and Aarohi is channeling her inner model in her tight little black dress.

Aarohi and I took off in my dad's car, with me in the driver seat while Aarohi next to me blasting off the speakers shouting on top of her lungs because she's extremely happy that we're done with college

On our way I saw something that I have always dreamt of, The Raizada Empire. Every student, after graduating dreams of landing an internship at The Raizada Empire. Getting experience from this firm on the resume is equivalent to stars on a police uniform, working here provides full exposure in the business world.

 Getting experience from this firm on the resume is equivalent to stars on a police uniform, working here provides full exposure in the business world

It's a golden ticket to an extremely successful life. Our placement interviews begin in a week, while I really hope that I get this internship.
Only 3% students get this job which makes it more valuable and prestigious.
As car passes the vast expanses of The Raizada Empire I shrug that thought off my shoulder and focus on our celebration planned for today instead of worrying about the future.

As we pull by the venue, I park my car and we enter the club. Aarohi and I slide over on a couch as we start to think of our order.
The waiter comes at our table and pens down our order. We just ordered a few cocktails as either of doesn't drink. Well I really wanna try alcohol but today isn't the day. From across the bar a group of boys look in our direction, "Bro they're so hot!", Aarohi said, "Theek thak hi haii" ("They look fine") I replied. I've never been interested in the concept of dating/relationship, not that it doesn't fit right to me but I simply never got enough time to focus on that aspect of my life. I enjoy making friends with everybody but relationships seems too much to me as it requires a lot of commitment.
I've always been focused on my goals and hence I didn't let myself distract in anyway. As I was talking with Aarohi, a guy from that table walks over to ours and sits right next to Aarohi and says "why are you pretty ladies all alone?"
"Well thank you for the compliment but I think we're fine, enjoy your night" I stated.

"Come on Miss, one dance doesn't hurt, I've not been able to keep my eye off you since you walked in so may I have this dance?"
"I said I am fine please can you lea-"
"Come on Eva don't be a spoilsport! Yes we'll dance"
Aarohi cut me off mid sentence.
I was really not comfortable with the idea of dancing with a stranger, call me old school.

"Aaru why don't you understand mujhe nahi dance karna yaar" (" I don't wanna dance")
I told Aarohi as the guy went over to call his other friend but Aarohi was adamant.

At the end she convinced me and I agreed just for one dance.
As we went to the dance floor, he said,
"Can I know your name or shall I call you miss pretty?"
"I am Evara".
"Naman, Nice to meet you"
He said as we swayed to beats in the club.

As we were I noticed his friend, that was dancing with Aarohi, being very touchy with her. He was trying to push himself onto her as he tried to touch her again and again.

I could read the discomfort on Aarohi's face and the limit was finally crossed when he abruptly tried to kiss her to which Aarohi slapped him.
"You bitch how dare you slap me" said the motherfucker.
He was about to slap Aarohi when I stepped in and twisted his wrist making him shout like a little kid.

"Apni aukaat main reh and don't you dare to touch my best friend."
I agree that Aarohi was the one who volunteered to dance with she never consented him to touch her like that.
The guy again tried to push me and I finally had to use my self defense moves on him. I punched him on his face while I stabbed his toe with my heels.

He winced, when his other friend tried to grope me Aarohi pulled his hair and slammed him onto the table.
The manager of the club reached on time and stopped the fight. I told him to register a complaint against those boys and after that Aarohi and I stepped out of the club. As we both came out, we looked at each other and we both broke out a huge laugh. The situation was tactic but we managed and well this was not on our list for tonight but I guess it counts now.

We later then went to usual old restaurant, had our favorite meal, picked ice cream on our way back and ended the night with watching a movie.
The night didn't go as we planned but definitely it didn't suck.

Aarohi stayed over tonight with me as it already got too late by the time we finished the movie.
Next morning when I was peacefully enjoying my sleep, Aarohi jolted me from my sleep while screaming on top of her lungs.

"EVA WAKE UP LOOK AT THIS!"
"I need to sleep ya Aaru jo bhi hai baadme dekh lungi"
("Whatever it is I'll check that later").

"Eva once you see this all your sleep will vanish this is serious bro look at this", this time when she said this it did sound serious I got up rubbing my eyes and said, "What is it?"

Aarohi handed me the iPad, on which a video of me fighting some dudes was playing. I cleared my eyes and saw it properly once again and recalled that this video was from last night in the club where I was fighting the guy that tried to force Aarohi.

I didn't even realize that someone filmed that whole thing and well now it has become viral with over 3.5M+ views on instagram and 4.8M+ on twitter.
"Imperial Sciences College Director's daughter, Evara Kapoor fighting with boys in a club went viral"
Oh. My. God.
What the fuck just happened.

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading.
Please do not mind my writing as this is my first book I am learning through the process and I am ready to accept all my mistakes and I promise to improve with time. I am also open to all opinions so feel free to comment.
And stay tuned for upcoming chapters. ❤️
Also make sure to follow me on Instagram for all updates.
Show some love 🤍🤍🤍
Instagram : @authorrayy 💌

 Show some love 🤍🤍🤍Instagram : @authorrayy 💌