𝟏𝟑. 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤

"ONE ON ONE MENTORING

"ONE ON ONE MENTORING.... BY THE LITERAL DADDY.... EVS OHMAAIIIGODD!!"
Aarohi screamed her lungs out while frantically hopping in my bed as I let her in on every detail of the day.

"Evs, you have to bag the top spot. Jokes aside, this is HUGE! Imagine Evara, as an intern you get to lead a damn huge project. No, it's not a project, it's a REVOLUTION. And you my darling have a chance to win that. Eva I am so proud of youuu!!! You're gonna do it!! I damn well knowww!!" Aarohi happily said.

"Yes yes, Aaru. Shant hoja (calm down). I am going to give my level best. I won't let this slide from my hand." I replied to Aarohi.

She nodded in response.

"Accha, let me get the sheet masks. Let's do skincare together okayy!! I will also grab coffee from kitchen." Aarohi said and I smiled and nodded.

After the meeting, interns were supposed to work on tomorrow's submission and hence I worked on my apparatus model construction. I was working until the office closing hours.

After constantly working, I was extremely tired and that is why Aarohi dropped by and we decided to chill for some time.

I told everything to her about the entire meeting.

I even facetimed mom and dad and let them know about how my day went.

Mom went back to home because dad's BP suddenly spiked. I insisted that mom goes back home before dad's health deteriorate even more.

I will visit them once weekend comes.

Apart from that, Aarohi always comes by here to keep me some company. Aarohi and I graduated with the same degree, however Aarohi always had an interest in the field of civil services. She has been preparing for the same since past 2 years.

She still hasn't appeared for UPSC even once, because she says she doesn't want to fail.

Aarohi is, kind of scared of failures. I mean, aren't we all? She says she wishes to thoroughly prepare before appearing for the exam. I support her decision.

Aarohi's parents are financially endowed. They're very well off. But sadly, they don't live here with their daughter. Both of them live in New Zealand as their work requires them to stay there.

Aarohi has technically grown up with me in my family only. Her parents aren't evil or something. They're just simply too work oriented.

Aarohi lives in the city and coming here every night must be hectic for her as it would take her atleast 1 or more hours to reach my little cottage in the outskirts of the city.

But still, she ensures to drop by every night just to meet me. She is really the bestest person of my life. God really blessed me in the best friend department.

Aarohi came running in the room with sheet masks tucked under her arm with snacks and coffee in other hand.

We spent the entire night chatting, gossiping and doing skincare with some other shit.