𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭

I look around in awe of the beautiful interior and architecture of the house, while Atharv sir escorts me towards the main living room

"Please sit Kapoor." He says. One of his house help approaches towards me with a glass of water.

He starts speaking and says, "This place is my everything. Very few people know about this, I don't know why I brought you here, but I just felt like doing so." He jokingly ends his statement.

"Is this... your home? Why is no one around...?" I ask still confused about what the actual heck I am doing here.

"I stay here alone-mostly, I mean not that somebody joins me, but I join my family. Alright, this is confusing let me explain everything to you. But before that, tell me what would you prefer to eat?" He asks me.

"I am fine sir. Thank you." I humbly say.

"Miss Kapoor, you're going to stay here for a long time. You might regret denying. And skip the formality. I know you have been in office the entire day. You are hungry. Either you give your choice or you will have to eat what I eat." He slyly says.

He suddenly sounds so comfortable and chill, so in natural element. Not being professional or formal, rather just being him.

"Sir, I will be fine with anything" I reply back.

"Dinner mein chai serve kar dunga, chalega?" He laughs.

So inhe hasna aur joke maarna aata hai.

"Sir, aapke ghar jo dinner bana hoga, I would be fine with that. I wouldn't like giving so much trouble." I politely say.

"Tum ese nahi maanogi." He says and then calls out for his househelp loudly.

"Shankar, make lemon coriander soup for her. For main course, cook palak paneer, dal tadka and phulkas-"

"Mujhe palak nahi pasand sir." I stupidly interrupt him.

"Finally decided to share your thoughts, huh?"

Uff, that huh was so damn hot for every invalid reason.

"I am sorry sir- wo mein generally, esa dinner nahi karti. Ab aap choice maang hi rahe hai, toh I will take simple pasta only." Now I get in my element and excitedly respond to him.

"Usse dinner nahi kehte Miss Kapoor. Eat healthy food. Sabzi roti is a staple and good dinner and that is exactly what you will be eating. Shankar, prep the dinner as I instructed." He schools me.