𝟏𝟕. 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭

Meeting Flashback

Meeting Flashback

"Alright we have the top six, Ahaan tally the names with me one more time please.." I said after deep discussion and consideration.

Ahaan nodded from where he was standing and replied, "Yes, so we have finalised: Joy D'costa, Kabir Singhania, Agastya Bansal, Aastha Arora, Ishaani Chakraborty and Evara Kapoor."

Ahaan closed his statement.

We decided the top six. Don't ask me how, because this was one damn tedious and hectic task.

Every single intern outdid themselves with their extraordinary performances. The ideas, the innovations, the creativity was incredible and outstanding.

All of us were left baffling when it came to selecting the top performers. However we still managed to get that done, after intricately studying each and every intern's work.

Going through 4 different models for 15 interns each was not an easy task, but we had to. We finally decided our top 6, however I feel empathy for the remaining 9 that couldn't make it. But I am sure, they will learn from their mistakes and excel more in near future.

"Alright guys, now for yet another challenging task, the designations." I spoke out.

"Sir, we have made that task easy for you, as you mentioned earlier that we must keep a close eye on every intern, we did that and that has actually help us narrow down our choices for particular designations." Mr Saiyed said.

"Yes sir, we studied the weak as well as strong points of every intern and maybe through that we can decide which intern deserves which position." Mr Kawale joined.

"Okay then, enlighten me." I replied.

Again we started discussing, and after a rough 47 mins we had decided 4 designations.

We were left with just two, one being the Project Coordinator and the other one being, the most important position, the Project Head.

What was more difficult was the choice of interns.

It was Joy and Evara.

I decided to let the team make the decision as I didn't wish to be biased in any sense.

"Sir Joy will make a really good project head. He is very innovative sir, the ideas flowing in his brain are fantastic-" Mr Nair was saying but he cut off as Mr Balaguruswamy said,

"I quite disagree there Nair, I think Evara should be given that opportunity. That girl is phenomenal. She showed that on her very first day that is her interview." He said.