𝟏𝟔. 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Tumultuous

Tumultuous.

Exhilarating.

These are the only words that come out of my mouth, after the latest episode of my life.

I don't know how I fainted, how I managed to get in ATHARV SIR'S FUCKING ARMS, how we held hands.

HELD HANDS.

Yes we held hands.

This episode of my life is going into history for sure. One moment I am simping on the dude from a distance, blaming my life, and being jealous over his new girlfriend, the next I am in his arms, and we hold hands.

I don't remember anything, I just remember yesterday when I was working, I suddenly began feeling discomforted, I felt vertigo and even weakness. I was just not able to work, and that is why I decided to leave early. I punched out and left the office earlier than my usual time.

I was walking to my car in the parking lot that's when I suddenly began feeling extremely dizzy. I stood there next to car, taking support of it so that I don't fall.

Yes. That's literally what I remember last, after this I don't remember when, I don't remember how, I don't remember why, but yes Atharv sir came and took me to the hospital.

In his arms.

I am gonna flex this until the end of my life.

Probably after fainting, I woke up in the next few hours. Mom and dad were in the hospital room with me. Worried, anxious, tensed about my health. They calmed down once I told them I was absolutely fine.

Dad told me Atharv Sir brought me to the hospital, But what shocked me more was that he was still out there, sitting outside my room on the sofa, waiting for me.

I asked dad to call him in, and when he came, Mum dad went to speak with the doctor and they left us alone.

When he sat next to me, told me to take care of myself, told me that I am important, literally held my fucking hand, I saw something in his eyes.

I might seem like I am bluffing but trust me, I saw something.

The raw concern, genuine care and intense worry made me feel something in my stomach.

I don't know how our hands locked with each other but his touch made me feel so safe, so at peace, and so much better.

I can't run away from this feeling anymore.

There is something.

Something that I shouldn't feel. Something that is so wrong. I know it, I know that this is not going to be easy, but I can't stop myself from sinking more and more into this.

My phone suddenly buzzes on my bed, and I pull it with my hand to see who called. It was an unknown number, I usually don't pick up calls from such unknown numbers, but since I have started working, any call might prove to be important. So I pick up the call.