💜4💜

am in my own thoughts when jk and eunwoo come sit on tere respective sit.

Then jk sit beside me and Said. What happen, what are you thinking.

Nothing i said. Then sohi also come and sit beside eunwoo. Hii Guys. By the way jungkook you are looking hot today.

Thankx. Jk said. You are also looking beautiful soha. In this dress.

Sohi wearing white short skirt and short blue geans and geans size jacket.

Oh now he is flirting with sohi. That day he is flirting with me in the car now with sohi. But I think he love shorts. Can I also wear shorts. No wojo what are you thinking. You want jk to love you not your body. I just struggled off my thoughts when i listen that jk is calling my name.

Huh, what. What happen. I said.

Where are you lost wojo. How many time i call you. Jk said.

Now where I am just feeling tired.

Wojo you did not sleep well.

Yeah I do some work last night and it's get late to sleep me. It's ok when I go home then I will sleep. I said

"Hmm" jk hamed in a respond.

We all finished our lunch and go back to our lecture.

Professor reaching us and we three give our full attention to the professor what tere teaching.

And bell rang we started to get our stuff. Then you said okk bye wojo I am going. I hammed in a respond.

Then I take my bag we two started to walk. We come to the road and I just going when jungkook said.

"Where are you going"

I am going to the hell. Are you coming with me. I said in a irritating tone.

We will go but not now someday else.stay here I am just going to take the car from parking.don't you dare to go any where.

I did not say anything and stay there. When he come I sit on the front passenger sit. And he started to drive.

I don't like arguing. Jungkook said.

"So what" i said. So it's like this, don't argue with me and obey me.

I am not your fuking pet, that what you will say I will obey you. I said in a little angry tone.

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE" DON'T YOU EVERY DARE TO RISE YOUR VOISE IN FRONT OF ME. He said in dangerously angry voice, his eyes become dark in anger.

I am just watching his this side very first time. I didn't say anything and look at the window side.

I shouldn't yell at her like this what just you do jungkook now she is maad at you i think should apologise to her.

After sometime he said.i am sorry, please Forgive me It's my fault I shouldn't have yelled at you, but you should behave your language okk now don't say such a thing again Hmm. It's not good.

I did not say anything. I am still maat at him how can he yell at me like this.

Wojo when I am saying you politely why can't you understand huh. Jungkook said sweet but in little angry voice.

Kookie, who teach you manners. I said politely seeing in his eyes. The car stopped on my apartments road. But still we are looking in each other's eyes.

Then jk said, af course my parents wojo, who will teach others than them. I said in very sweet tone.

That's the point kookie your parents teach you manners, but my unkle teach me rules. But I am not saying that my unkle is bad they give me everything what i deserve my unkle always love me more than anything else. But when I want him to be with the time he is not with me, when I am 12 I live all alone because my unkle is military man he have protect the country. My 12th we celebrated with full of joy and happiness.

After my birthday celebration my unkle told that he have to go but I said how can I live without you. then he said, you have to be mature. I did not say anything and let him go, but it's not like that they didn't care he said his friend to take care of me my unkle friend daily come to our home make me go to my school make my breakfast, lunch, dinner. But still I feel emptyness of my parents.

Your parents jungkook They love you soo much like you don't feel you want someone's else than them. How it feels when they love you when they care for you. How it feels when they feed you by their own hands how it feels when they make you sleep on tere lab.

I did not feel anything from this. I sleep all alone in that big house sometimes I get scared but after sometime i'll get used to it.

But it's not that he doesn't give time didn't come to meet me. He do he come to meet also. But how, like when our school give us vecation but in his vecation not my, and it vacation is like 2,3 day's.

Now kookie you thinking like why I am saying this. Right.

He didn't say anything. Then I said, because I trust you. When I look into your eyes I see my whole life. My whole world.

Now also he didn't say anything. Then I take a deep breath and again' look in his eyes and said.

Kookie... I love you.. I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART.. I love...

I LOVE YOU TOO...

We staring in each other's eye. We did not say anything just stare in to eachother eye. The whole area become silent Then I brake the silence.

Kookie can I go now. I said in a sweet voice.

Just now you become's mine and now you are saying that you want to go. No now I am not letting you live me. You know what how painful it is to live without you. Now I can't live even a single second without you.

Ohh hello, I am not your now also. When we get married then I am your, bu before marriage i am not yours and after marriage then you have all rights on me. I said.

Now I can't wait to marry you let's go we will marry today.

Noo. After graduation. We will marry not now. Okk bye i am going.

Okk.

Don't forget the dinner plan. I said.

Hmm. Jungkook hamed in a respond.

I walk to my apartment, and jungkook drove to his home.

To be continue.

Please vote me if you love my story.